Those jammy fuckers down the M62

They should have fucked him off the moment the video came out.

4 Likes

Are they that embarrassed?

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1694776384923529456?s=20

They should have. But they legally couldnā€™t.

Innocent until proven guilty and all.

City did the same with Mendy , Everton with Gylfi.

The problem is partly as @Arminius mentions , him deciding to circumvent the law by getting back together with his victim and avoiding a trial. I think itā€™s a bit more to that rather than his lawyer advising him. I do think thereā€™s been some nudge given by United in that regard as well. Maybe assurances that , weā€™ll get you back on board once the CPS drops the case. And that was basically the plan before the athletic article and Rachel Riley did the equivalent of bringing a bazooka to a fist fight.

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1694817326019813776?t=RfE3x7j3g0J4w_EcF84VQA&s=19

Luke Shaw injured.

Good old ā€œbutter wouldnā€™t meltā€ Rachel Riley.
Rightly outraged at prospect of Greenwood returning to Man Utd.

But happy to be in favour of a Qatar buyout.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a blow. For as much shit as he has got over the years since the move, he has quietly refound his form. Their options in his absence seem pretty poor. What are they?

• Malacia, a signing from last year who seemed to disappear the further the season went on
  • Dalot, a RB who isnt great even at RB
  • Martinez out of position and a move that gets Harry closer to the pitch at CB

mindy kaling yes GIF by HULU

1 Like

I think he was always a player who was steady in 1 season and then dicey in the following. I donā€™t seem to recollect him having 2 good seasons in a row.

If I were ten hag. Ideally , I would be looking at going with a 3 man CB formation with AWB/Varane/Martinez at the back. Even slabby can be kept there at a pinch.

MacTom/Casemiro in deeper midfield roles with Bruno and Eriksen the #8.

The problem is that they donā€™t have much midfield depth as well with Mount injured.

And forest isnā€™t the easy win itā€™s being made out to be. Forget the arsenal and Brighton matches to follow. Forest has a striker in form(awonyi) and they work hard. Further misery to come for United on the injury front. It only takes an injury to Casemiro to get them fucked

And malacia is injured as well.

2 Likes

and he looked poor.

Be Glazers out if they get a poor result.

1 Like

Is it weird that I still find her attractive even knowing sheā€™s a utd supporter?

Not at all! Iā€™m still holding out for the day Alice Abrahams starts and OnlyFans.

Donā€™t you judge meā€¦

1 Like

Vorderman would never.

2 Likes

Imagine how bad it would be.

She evidently doesnā€™t know how to be entertaining for a live football feed.

Then again sheā€™s better than those 4 blokes who look like they are smoking crack.

She entertains peaches

daffy duck masturbation GIF

1 Like

Oh moan moan moan didnā€™t Gary Neville says injuries donā€™t matter?

@PeachesEnRegalia gets off on the moans.

1 Like

Really expected more likes on my post.

If only @SBYM and @Scott.Jones are available

GIF by Giphy QA

Also ā€¦

Star Wars Art GIF by Curtains Cool

In all seriousness, united are in a lot of trouble right now. Theyā€™re likely to have to turn to Slabhead sooner rather than later, theyā€™re a Casemiro injury away from complete disaster in their midfield, and they still canā€™t score goals.

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes