Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Today at least they’ve addressed the LB issue by putting Dalot there. Also Martial up top to start allowing Rashford to play his favoured position.

Don’t see whether they had another option. They think it will be enough to see off Forest but Dalot is a shit RB and he’ll be even more dire at LB.

Laughing my arse off at the start. Man Utd pulled one back though.

Laughable. He is 21 with at best a secondary school education. Other than something he could start with the capital he has already saved from his career (which is likely not much given some of his choices), what else is he going to do? He will make less in two years than he was getting paid in a week.

What are his alternatives? He likely has to go some backwater that will only take on the risk by paying him a pittance and hope that after a couple of years out of the limelight he will have scored enough goals to make people forget, which always happens eventually with men with commercial value to someone.

See Louis CK’s Grammy nomination a mere 2-3 years after being “cancelled”

The challenge will be staying motivated enough to play well enough during that period to justify a bigger club coming in to give him a second chance

He could become a ref :joy:

I suspect he now has to leave England entirely, but even the Turkish league pays far more than he would earn outside football.

2 Likes

If he plays in some relative backwater I can’t imagine him earning less than 100 grand a year, possibly 3-4 times that amount. Even at the low end it is a lot more than he will earn if he gets a job doing something else.

He needs to accept the consequences, and be thankful he still has his freedom, as he could easily be in jail.

Play professional football, wherever they take him on, and if he keeps his life simple and clean, he will move up the food chain again in 2-3 years. Whether or not he will get back to a top league remains to be seen, but a decade as a professional footballer, if he can do it, will bring in loads more money than something else.

1 Like

He should fucking own his mistakea, apologize for the whole mess and keep a low profile for a while.

He actually could then play again in the top leagues.

It’s just very unlikely he has the maturity and the environment enabling him to become a better person.

This is his PR team trying to ensure he gets a club.

1 Like

The clock is on countdown, so times are reversed - 1:15:55 to1:05:30
:0)

Yeah it’s a “woe is me” piece.

Told you they would win.

Next time stick with the jinx

You sure it wasnt you mentioning the jinx that jinxed it? ^^

I mentioned it after the third goal

Some things never change.

4 Likes

THIS!

1 Like

That’s how it should be reported.

Sad thing is some won’t. Oh and Alice can fuck off.

1 Like