Those jammy fuckers down the M62

No; the headline should read “United bailed out by the officials… again”

But it won’t.

Still- you get a like for the Alice bit. Sorry, @PeachesEnRegalia , but she’s a minger.

2 Likes

Alright I’ve had enough of this fucking bollocks.

@cynicaloldgit - REPORTED
@mattyhurst - REPORTED.

I’ve done nothing to deserve the waves of shite blowing my way from these two internet-addicted weirdos. So what if I want to shag that Alice bird? Stay in your lanes!

@ZinedineBiscan do something terrible please.

2 Likes

You can have a crush on her all you want.

I simply was referring to her woe is us YouTube shit yesterday.

If the refs hadn’t fully delivered for them she really would have something to moan about.

I’ve reported you for making misjudged allegations about my comments

1 Like

Oh yeah?? Well I’ve just reported you for reporting me for making misjudged allegations!

angry willy wonka GIF

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1695531127669191124/photo/1

I wonder who else is on that list?

They’re crap.

And that would be a terrible signing. So I’m all for it.

3 Likes

Even if I am not a big fan of referee conspiracy theorists, last night decisions on the red card and penalty were soft, very soft

That is too gross. Mods please ban this absolutely depraved animal

1 Like

Have some tolerance guys.

So what if Peaches wants to bang a girl who always looks constipated. To each their own.

Apologies for discussing something related to football. I’ve just watched the penalty incident from yesterday’s game and it was a blatant dive by Rashford. Predictably, the BBC pundits go soft on Utd, Murphy didn’t even mention it and Williams said Rashford was ‘clever’. One of the reasons I very rarely watch Match of the Day is because of the bias towards the two Manchester clubs.

3 Likes

Was just about to say the same thing. So much was made of the Dominic pen saying there wasn’t enough contact, but there was clearly much much more than this Rashford one, they even called it a ‘brush of the thigh’ but said that’s enough??

2 Likes

Yeah it was “fascinating” to see the difference. Not surprised it was given. Did I also hear that Forest have lodged a formal complaint to the PGMOL over the standard of refereeing there yesterday?

Anyway main take away from me was that despite being there for a season now they still haven’t addressed the fundamental issues that plague that squad from Ole’s time. I honestly dont think they’re that good at all. In fact, dropping Maguire was the only thing that put them above us last year. Had they stuck with him I’m convinced we would have caught them. Other than that they haven’t moved on much at all. That gives me some hope that we could sneak a top 4 spot if we get our act together.

2 Likes

:+1:

Have not watched it in years.

1 Like

Everyone will be on the list

share jericho GIF

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AliceTalksFooty/status/1695743726457413994

@PeachesEnRegalia , what’s with your bird?

Her spelling is almost as bad as her club.

Almost.

2 Likes

I don’t want to shag her opinions, I want to shag her vagina.

I’m sorry you had to see that, @Maria

You’d gag

she probably wouldn’t have seen this if you hadn’t tagged her. Maybe that was your intent.

I thought Alice was moaning that they couldn’t have two good seasons in one go.