Those jammy fuckers down the M62

1 Like

This thread is pure gold. Enjoy.

1 Like

The best of United in one thread.

1 Like

The fake bomb in the toilet is a highlight.

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

Only on page 2 so far, some classics , what was that gif of van gaal falling over about ?:joy:

I have literal tears running down my face from laughing so hard - and I’m only six or seven posts in. I know, it will come back to bite me on the arse but I’ll consider it payback for 2009-2013 for now. Let their “banter era” last forever!

4 Likes

Oh woe is us.

They are one of the most successful clubs in the world, they would be dossing it with Everton if it wasn’t for the refs.

People like to throw entitlement at us, but fuck me.

Last time they had a seriously decent team was when Labour were in government. They can fuck off with their wanky fanbase that wants to flirt with the Qataris in some belief that the Glazers aren’t spending.

Woodward is gone and they are still buying overpriced tat.

1 Like

Three pages in and I’ve only seen one passing mention of the 4-0 , 5-0 , 7-0 games.

Some things are clearly just too painful to talk about.

Edit: And this … “Oppo fans singing “Ole’s at the wheel” in the last few torturous weeks of Ole’s reign.”

3 Likes

Good news, everyone!

Now for him to start a few games for them…

3 Likes

Any update on Varane and why he went off at HT? Is Harry inching closer to the pitch?

Can someone explain how Casemiro’s goal against Forest was not ruled offside? Same phase of play as the ball into Fernandes, he’s in an offside position

What is the confusion. He is completely irrelevant to the ball played in to Fernandez. From Fernadez’s header back across, the only bit of the play where his position is relevant, he was back in an onside position

1 Like

Seemingly taken off at half time as a precaution. He’s known to have prior injury history and it’s my guess they are managing his game time

I’m there after the first post! I had forgotten both of these!

Signing Fellaini on deadline day for more than his release clause, and him being the only signing that summer

Refusing to buy Maguire for Mourinho then spending 80m on him the next summer

edit: wth is this?!?

1 Like

Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

but he’s offside in the same phase of play

If that were a set piece and he was standing there when the ball was played in (offside). Ball comes in to where Fernandes is now, who plays it to him just like the screen capture above… that goal gets disallowed. in that phase of play, he’s offside.

I dont know what to say other than what I’ve already said. He is not active until he heads the ball. As he was behind Fernandez when that pass was made to him he is onside and nothing that happened prior is relevant. That’s a goal would have been allowed for probably 30 years (I think the 94 world cup was when they first started using liberal “not interfering with play” interpretations).

Varane out for up to six weeks. Martinez almost a cert to get sent off soon (been riding his luck), so we could be seeing the return of Magelöf!!

1 Like

Totally agree with what Limie says and it is the right call in the in todays interpretation of the rules.

But the law is an ass, how can a player in the centre of the goal in an offside play not be gaining an advantage being in that position.