Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Martinez sent off :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: no chance he plays for Manure, it isnā€™t allowed to send their players off, a directive from Webb.

Iā€™m beyond control over here, this thread has unlocked some parts of me that I didnā€™t know existed. :joy: I actually remember a lot of this stuff but I genuinely forgot the fake bomb in the toilet and Demba Baā€™s counter-attack for Basaksehir (yeah, I shouldnā€™t be laughing at Demba Ba running through on goal - but I am), these two are currently my favourites. On I readā€¦

2 Likes

I have had the thread open in a tab all day for momentary enjoyment. This was a WTF?!? for me.

ManU was crossing the ball about every 67 seconds?!? Thatā€™s a different sport

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1696832634813284396?s=20

Will this mean that we will see the return of Maguire against Arsenal on Sunday ā€¦ :ghost:

They got like this a few years ago, I think it was Fulham they spent the entire half crossing aimlessly and didnā€™t get anything.

I think that was under Ole so the tactic isnā€™t dying.

1 Like

The game in the pic was a Moyeseh game.

The graphic was from a Moyes game, 2014 I think.

That will be the oneā€¦

I remember it being Fulham.

1 Like

Thatā€™s some memory you have there, Matty!

ā€¦waitā€¦oh, wow. Weā€™ve just received word that ā€œFulhamā€ is clearly visible in the graphic shared by Arminiusā€¦

Iā€™ll get me coatā€¦

I thought that was last season. Wasnā€™t aware we are dredging up stuff from about 12 years back.

Savouring the delicious RedCafe thread. I remember the dismal result, but I had no idea they had set a record for most crosses.

2 Likes

The best bit about this story is the fact that Ed left their Aussie tour to conduct URGENT TRANSFER BUSINESS!!!

1 Like

I miss this ugly gormless cunt. He epitomized everything about Unitedā€™s metamorphosis into Banter FC.

Thankfully, it looks like Richard Arnold and that Murtaugh twat are just about as incompetent as Woodward was.

What was best about it was their strikers were Van Persie and Hernandez. The fume was not just about the unimaginative the approach was, but the pointlessness of pumping balls into the box to those guys. Chicarito was surprising good with his head, but that was more about finding space, not battling CBs for aimlessles pumped in crosses into a packed box :joy:

2 Likes

Fulham guys ended up with concussion afterwards

1 Like

Jeez, I did not even think of that. How many headers did those Fulham centre backs have to make?!?

1 Like

All of them, because none of the Utd players got near them

You could see Phil Neville pulling out his tactics binder after the 90th cross and reaffirming his idea that goals come from crosses into the box. Maybe they just need to wait until the 105th cross for it to come together?

blackadder goes forth george GIF

Doing exactly what weā€™ve done the last 100 times is exactly what Gerry wonā€™t be expecting, if we attack where the line is strongestā€¦ā€¦.

WW1 tactical logic 101.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure it happened under Ole a few times as well, I remember counting during a really boring behind closed doors game.