Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I might check out Alice’s reactions to the last two goals.

I know what they will be but I fancy a laugh.

2 Likes

Don’t worry: @PeachesEnRegalia is on his way over to cheer her up as we speak.

2 Likes

This has probably been covered, but do the majority Utd fans not realise that this guy is expertly exploiting them?!

He wouldn’t be watchable if they were any good.

Same goes for any of them.

Saying that some aren’t anyhow.

Do Everton have one or do they just do it at the games :joy:

Kanye West Laughing GIF

Goldbridge’s exploiting everyone. Not just Man Utd fans. That’s pretty much what it is. Atleast he seems to be a better guy than a lot of the AFTV wankers.

1 Like

The guy was actually saying some decent things about Nunez last week.

It’s better than 90% of the punditry on offer.

2 Likes

He makes some good points. But i watch him for the LOL

Seemingly reading redcafe , it seems that Sancho had behaviour issues w.r.t training at Dortmund as well.

Can someone confirm ?

A pity that man u couldn’t hold out for a point, as it would have dented Arsenal’s confidence to lose points against a pub team, but well…

1 Like

Yeah, there were murmerings and I’m sure he was fined or dropped a couple of times for being late to training. I remember ARD basically calling me a racist for not wanting us to sign him for 120 million because I cited his attitude as a reason.

That said, I would have some sympathy with him here. United are a mess and Ten Hag was completely unhinged today in his interview after the game. The guy looks like he’s lost control.

2 Likes

Can you lose something you never had? :thinking:

1 Like

The videos he posted on his socials certainly suggested that teamwork might not have been his focus.

know my ting cuz!

So enjoyable. The post-match.

“You have to reach a level every day at Manchester United.” Yes, but what is the level?

Maybe he doesn’t throw himself on the floor enough.

Because I’m not seeing what this standard was, Penandes attitude in that 7-0 was a disgrace and yet “cosplay Walter” saw nowt wrong with that.

4 Likes

Ten Hag just sounded like Steve McLaren to me.

3 Likes

Probably it will never happen, but I would love them to throw Sancho on the scrap heap and allow a low cost sale to Liverpool. Jurgen to give him his belief back, and he kicks on and becomes the player he threatened to become a couple of years ago.

2 Likes

He’s properly lost the plot. Popcorn anyone?

1 Like

Those cardigans he wears sort of suggested that.