Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

I’m running out of laughing gifs to use.

2 Likes

Nat Phillips did alright at OT. They should’ve gone for him. Got to be better than Maguire and would have been a great chance for Nat to really piss off his GF’s dad!

Everything has gone against them!

2 Likes

Less of a club and more of a daily soap opera.

2 Likes

laugh GIF

Alice’s got managerial skills too. Who knew that ?

1 Like

Remember the Rashford incident from last year? He publicly called him out for being late to a meeting and made a point of dropping him for it. However, their lack of firepower elsewhere meant he had to introduce Rashford in the second half anyway who then responded by scoring the winning goal. What he showed to someone paying attention was Rashford showing EtH he couldnt afford to not play him yet it was hailed by everyone as great man management and showed everyone who the boss was. It seems possibly EtH like many others learned the wrong lesson from that experience and he is now only 1 more bad result from going full Mourinho and trying to get the bus driver fired

4 Likes

ETH has done absolutely nothing to date, that makes me think he is an elite, or even a very good manager - Not sure what he has to put up with the Glazers behind the scenes… but even so, if he can’t handle the whole package that is being manager at a big club… It comes back to my first point… He is bang average at best

1 Like

Evidently they’ve thrown enough money his way in players he wanted.

I’m sorry any fan moaning about not spending enough that has had expenditure like theirs can go swivel.

6 Likes

Pay Sancho 350k per week. And people wonder why they are screwed

As always with them their issue is what they get out of the money they have spent. They went into this summer knowing they were not going to be able to get everything they needed because of how much they spent last summer (supporting the new manager). Yet they still spent over a 150m net before even fucking around with last minute loan deals. Even in this market that is more than enough to have mad improvements and if you cannot go a long way to solving your personnel problems with that amount of spending power then you have no business earning a paycheck from football.

1 Like

I would trust Klopp to turn him around. But that simply cannot happen. Sancho would be crazy to take a LFC contract, and we are not going to blow apart our wage structure. He is on that contract until 2026, at supposedly 350k/week. His current performance level doesn’t rate a third of that. All that potential is essentially buried.

1 Like

Maybe the Sancho at Dortmund would be someone Klopp could work with. Not the one who’s regressed now. Also , even if we could afford him, Klopp has better things to do and other players to concentrate than give this man-child more attention.

3 Likes

He did drop Ronaldo and saw him out of the door which I think gave the team a bit of a bounce last season. Realistically he has only barely put them back to where Solskjær left off. In fact Solskjær’s last full season had them in 2nd in the league and got to the UEFA Cup final.

3 Likes

It’s insanely difficult, nearly impossible, to “teach”, “coach”, work ethic and bad behaviour. Klopp can not help him.

Who United are paying top money for.

With all my sympathies for Eriksen, with his health issues , he shouldn’t be getting 150k a week and that’s probably their least worst decision

6 Likes

Even harder to coach grit and determination… especially when £350k a week, has probably removed these traits from his persona for ever

4 Likes

Insanity.

1 Like

I think they have a gross spend of about ÂŁ1bn pounds over the last decade, and its pretty damning that virtually none of the signings they have made have come much evidence before playing for them that they were good enough to get people, either neutral or rivals, anticipating much success. Casemiro is probably the only one who springs to mind - and even in his case, rivals could assume that Utd had overpaid and his legs would go during that contract.

More damning is that even in hindsight we haven’t seen anything to justify most of that gross spend either.

Edit: maybe I’m being a bit harsh with Martial…

1 Like