Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Several former United Ladies players alerted the club of Konopka’s convictions and sent emails to the club’s safeguarding co-ordinator after he was featured in promotional article on United’s website in July.

The women documented their ‘shock’ and ‘disgust’ as he was, as they claim, ‘paraded hand-in-hand with Manchester United’. The players also disputed how United portrayed their treatment, claiming it was actually a ‘misogynistic’ and ‘woman-hating club’.

2 Likes

“He’s signed a short midget”?:thinking: Had all the ‘tall’ midgets already signed for other clubs? :wink::nerd_face:

https://twitter.com/UtdDistrict/status/1699860285882855595

Frustrated World Cup GIF

1 Like

FSG OUT!!! :wink:

I’m going use this whenever someone moans about Gordon Brown selling the gold :wink:

Evidently could have happened.

Consider Klopp meanwhile who hasn’t signed anyone he worked under I don’t think.

Almost like you can get people in to spot talent, I know he was close on one and I’m not sure about Can but generally.

1 Like

He wanted to sign gotze and gundogan though.

But they never happened.

Gotze seemed the closest, not sure how heavy the interest in Gundogan ever was.

He didn’t demand those players be signed which seems to be the case with ETH.

1 Like

Yep. He didn’t demand signings though

ETH needed to do that became United’s scouting is shit and he’s quite frankly a limited manager

How many former players did he sign?

Right?

Ok anything else doesn’t disprove my point that he showed interest in his former players. Of course he will he didn’t openly revolt that we didn’t sign Goetze.

He worked with what was purchased and made them stars. People can say he didn’t want Salah but no one really knows what went down in conversations with him and Edwards and it can’t be denied that Macallister and Dom are in their very early stages very much Klopp type players even though they seem to be Dom and Ward recommendations.

3 Likes

Poor alice. Worth opening the tweet…its pretty long

https://twitter.com/AliceTalksFooty/status/1699871113990307866?t=s4UsJgFvl2ZIjJGYPWFC1A&s=19

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

1 Like

That haircut is unprecedented. I started trying to describe it based on how far down the back of his head the hair line starts, but I just cannot do it justice. My eyes barely can comprehend what they are seeing

Looks like @PeachesEnRegalia likes drawn out , moaning , wailing etc etc etc

Weird fetishes.

1 Like

the meltdown in Redcafe over this has been wonderful to witness.

matt hardy chess GIF by WWE

1 Like

Gundogan would have been an absolutely smashing player for us, though. Hated seeing him perform in a City shirt.

1 Like

We’d have won a lot more (despite City and their cheating ways) had Klopp got Gundogan here.

And we dodged a bullet in not signing Gotze.

Yeah not like us ‘normies’ who are into femdom and pegging, heh?

1 Like

it reminds me of Brion James particularly as he got older! :rofl: