Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I’m glad she hasn’t yet focused the blame on the manager as he seems another cog in this but yeah fans not looking that way helps :+1:

1 Like

3 women FFS. He needs to be behind bars.

That woman talks too much.

“The players have had enough of him.”

Reported for repeated harassment and bullying. It’s bad enough I have to take it from that goddam Aussie @SBYM, but you? No. No mas.

1 Like

Shark Tank Writing GIF

1 Like

She’s fine. Thick as shit, but an arse like two boiled eggs in a hanky.

3 Likes

quote of the year, right here!!!

Twerk Twerking Gif GIF

Like it’s not far off the away one anyhow.

I see you found her OnlyFans as well :rofl:

Fascinating piece here on the Anthony case talking about how common it is for situations like the Mendy one was - player being actively investigated for abuse allegations and allowed to keep playing under no scrutiny

It’s a tough one because unlike Greenwood which seemed bloody obvious and I’m not sure how that could be edited these are allegations we don’t have solid evidence for or haven’t seen it.

And rape and assault is sadly hard to convict on, I’ve still got my doubts on Ched Evans, no one that pissed can give consent.

It touches very close to the bone with me and stuff I won’t go into here, the fact he is Antony the professional footballer already puts the women at a disadvantage.

Though for Brazil to take those actions it would appear far more serious than we know. Also is player x another?

2 Likes

I’ve got no doubts… he was guilty. If it wasn’t for a concerted campaign by his large family to destroy the girl’s character , and the deep pockets of his new flame’s family , then that case would never have come close to being re-tried.

4 Likes

Got to pull this one up, if anybody has ever had sex with a person who’s drunk etc etc etc. Mrs and I have stumbled home and fumbled more than a few times.

1 Like

BBC News - Antony to delay Manchester United return after assault allegations

2 Likes

What’s the bet that he goes to Brazil and buys his alleged victim(s) and their silence ?

2 Likes

That was very telling for me. Someone around the Brazil camp will have knowledge about the guy, probably older incidents, etc.

2 Likes

Boris playbook? Probably.

According to some reports there are photos, WhatsApp conversations, and apparently one video that has not been made public.

Remains to be seen if he’s going to be charged.