Those jammy fuckers down the M62

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, Sofyan: you wonā€™t.

2 Likes

El Ghazi linked to United.

Whoā€™s Tenarg?

Peaches doesnā€™t seem to care about her pronunciation so all good.

Otherwise you will make his list.

Anyway , why should United be allowed to make an emergency signing ? Itā€™s not a situation where there all three keepers injured and they need one desperately.

Surely the much vaunted United academy should come to the rescue.

1 Like

Never interrupt your enemy when heā€™s making mistakes.

2 Likes

share jericho GIF

1 Like

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.

Peaches probably needs laser surgery if thatā€™s the case.

The list of people who offend Peaches should be an illustrious one. One filled with persons of great wit etc etc.

The transfer window does not apply to free agents. He could be brought in on a free.

2 Likes

FIFY :beers::+1::nerd_face:

If @PeachesEnRegalia wants to catch the attention of Aliceā€¦
He could always do a streak across the pitch at Old Toilet next home game they haveā€¦! :0)

What @PeachesEnRegalia thinks he looks likeā€¦

share jericho GIF

What @PeachesEnRegalia actually looks likeā€¦

steve buscemi people to kill GIF

Sad Steve Buscemi GIF

1 Like

Aye thatā€™s what to do. Spunk a couple grand on a plane ticket from the states, buy a bastard ticket to an Old Trafford home match, strip down to my bollocks and run across the pitch with ā€œALICE ABRAHAMS IS A BIT OF ALRIGHTā€ scrawled on my torso.

Have a word with yourself, ffsā€¦

1 Like

Heyā€¦ Love has us doing all manner of things :0)

Which step do you have an issue with?

2 Likes

as a minimum, he should have enough to write ā€œALICE ABRAHAMS IS ALRIGHTā€

anything less and heā€™s got no chance

I think Alice is my favourite as she hasnā€™t added anything True or unique to this debate and thatā€™s pretty much her watchalongs.

Itā€™s better than that one that looks like itā€™s being broadcast from an some bond villian den.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TelegraphDucker/status/1701832417474916427?t=kb6i1cKn1GD6BNM53_PLoQ&s=19

Really disappointed with this as Iā€™m a big fan and an avid user of Qualcommā€™s technology, especially aptX and its variations. Oh, well, LDAC it is.

Also, it just goes on to show that they are still a huge, huge brand and that they can still set commercial benchmarks. Hopefully their success sticks just to commercial aspect.

Can see why the Glazers arenā€™t interested in selling.

Commercially they may have risen at the right time and thus however bad they get they still sell stuff.

Probably need more due diligence on players mind.