Those jammy fuckers down the M62

The Utd circus continues.

carlton dance GIF

1 Like

They do like their slapheads.

1 Like

The Manchester United menā€™s football team visited an orphanage in Mexico today. ā€œIt was so sad to see the looks of desperation and hopelessness on their faces,ā€ said Luis, age 11.

4 Likes

The old ones are the best lol

1 Like

A little boy is at the centre of a bitter custody battle. The judge says to him, do you want to stay with your Father? The boy replies no he beats me, so the judge asks do you want to stay with your Mother? again the boy says, no she beats me as well. So the judge asks, so who do you want to stay with then?

The boy replies: Manchester United, they donā€™t beat anyone.

Just heard that David Blaine has quit his latest stunt of doing nothing in a box because of breaking news that Liverpool sign Bent

Jonah Hill GIF

Itā€™s not a hard and fast rule, admittedly.

I thought it a bit suspicious, possibly some revisionism going on.

There are keepers who barely seem to move yet seem to get hit by the ball, and then there are keepers who make phenomenally athletic savesā€¦and then you realize the ball wasnā€™t heading into a corner. Onana strikes me as one of the latter kind, where his athleticism and reaction time occasionally produce remarkable saves produced by mediocre positioning. Inter were quite good at simplifying his positioning problem, restricting low angle shots very effectively. ManU arenā€™t.

2 Likes

The Haaland one was definitely true given Oleā€™s connections to his dad. But it is maybe relevant that what it reveals is still an ad hoc personalized approach to identifying talent rather than any sort of reliable process that is scalable and repeatable.

I remember that one. It was the Caicedo link that stood out as i dont think he was playing at Brighton before Ole was sacked - and i cant think of any signings under Ole that were similar.

Itā€™s going to be Flick. It is the obvious Utd move.

He will come in. Be pretty average and be excused due to having to work with the fruits of the last bad regime. He will then go into a summer with the press falling over themselves to declare Utd are back only for them to spend 200m+ on three names at the end of their career forced out of their prior club and then limp through the next 30 games before getting the sack

3 Likes

Harry Potter Wtf GIF by Sky

Had a chuckle at Goldbridge moaning that Onana didnā€™t leave his line to close down the angle before one of the shots flew past himā€¦
He saidā€¦
" Onana must have got an ā€˜Fā€™ in trigonometry, because he doesnt have a clue what an angle is" :0)

2 Likes

They seem to have forgotten that the basic requirment for a keeper is to save goals. Ball playing ability is a plus.

1 Like

1:42 - 2:42ā€¦ :rofl:

Anyone else find this incredibly erotic?

1 Like

Time for some onanism.

1 Like

Rinse and repeat.