Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Well, him and the officials.

1 Like

I think he is in the downward spiral now and there is no way back, BUT…

…if anyone at the club really wants to change things and remove the toxic cloud, it means a total rebuild and to remove those influential figures within the club that dictate the climate.

We need to sell Rashford, Shaw, Martial, Sancho, McTominey and Bruno and start again without their influence.

Those are the key instigators and players with the most long term influence.

It needs a total cleanse, but unlike at Arsenal, we don’t have a Josh Kroenke willing to bank that cleanse.

The players are safe, they have too much power and they know it.

from redcafe

How delusional…United complain about not having the funds to buy players.

6 Likes

If LFC have that sort of money, holy shit, Klopp will make Pep Guardiola sleepless everytime LFC thumps the opposition.

Klopp will also have the freedom to throw cash at the talented youngsters domestically and foreign to make Kirkby the new La Masia.

https://twitter.com/UtdDistrict/status/1705222469143925223?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1705222469143925223|twgr^b6b03d9b2661054166868b94c8fa648565c4864c|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redcafe.net%2Fthreads%2Ferik-ten-hag-manchester-united-manager.470032%2Fpage-1221

Wasn’t there a diametrically opposite rumour spreading when the Sancho decision was made, that a group of players were fed up with Sancho?

3 Likes

ETH has lost the players. I’m not a betting man but I think Burnley might even upset them this week

1 Like

Yeah, but its the other faction leaking now :joy:

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

1 Like

Shame he won’t be around long enough to relegate them.

1 Like

I don’t expect Burnley to get anything out of that game but it’s a shame Man United aren’t playing a side that is a bit stronger than that. Another defeat would probably send them on an irreversible downward spiral.

However, they have plenty of players who can snatch a goal from nothing, as we have seen over the past few years, so that should be enough to keep them afloat - they’ve been living off such moments for quite some time. Referees might help, too, when the going gets tough.

2 Likes

Surely we want them to beat Burnley so they can all convince themselves they’ve turned a corner?

6 Likes

Yeah, this is the cycle they’re caught in. Let’s not forget that a fluke win over PSG in the CL round of 16 is what caused them to give Ole the permanent job. Throughout Ole’s reign, everyone could see all of the issues they had, but jammy wins here and there would keep him in a job, then an almost entire season with no fans in the stadiums allowed them to paper over the cracks.

It’s happening again with Ten Hag, they keep papering over the cracks, but anyone with eyes can see they have massive problems in the squad, they’re completely imbalanced, and are forced to play the same core of players in every single match if they want a chance of winning (Martinez, Casemiro, Bruno, Rashford, Hojlund, etc) - this will lead to injuries/burnout/fatigue down the road and another inevitable slump.

Their next month or so of games are all (on paper) winnable, and if they do go on a bit of a run, it’ll once again paper over the cracks and let Ten Hag stay in the job for a while longer, prolonging their era of mediocrity.

say “paper over the cracks” again, stupid.

2 Likes

That also gave birth to the ATG Rio gif
Rio Ferdinand Paper GIF - Rio Ferdinand Paper Read This GIFs

Rio Ferdinand Rubs Hands GIF - Rio Ferdinand Rubs Hands Rubbing Hands GIFs

2 Likes

What a muppet.

2 Likes

Fuck, if that happens, we are going to run out of gifs.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Definitely not!! Burnley are rivals with Everton, for that third relegation place.

I mean honestly, what had camel lip seen in Golums managerial career to generate so much excitement?

You can see both Owens looking at him in bemusement.