Those jammy fuckers down the M62

What’s this? :joy:

The caption I saw it with earlier said, ‘Neville, Cantona and Beckham Present Wayne Rooney With His Signing-on Bonus’.

1 Like

I’d say she could start for them then again she will likely be dead.

On second thoughts she looks like it there.

FSG has been spending money. It’s just been on the stadium and the training grounds. They are investing for the long term whereas the Glazers have taken out £600 million in dividends and interest. That’s a bit more than what FSG has invested in the infrastructure of our club.

2 Likes

Where does that figure come from ?

Almost.

The fuckers needed a worldie to beat one of the worst sides in the PL 0-1.

They so fucked.

A great assist as well from a CB they didn’t want.

Is that Mick Hucknall?

Fair fucks to Goldbridge, he’s made himself rich by basically allowing himself to be mocked as a complete knobhead online. If United had been good for the last 10 years, he’d still be a complete nobody, but he’s basically done the same thing as AFTV, taken advantage of how laughably shit they’ve been and garnered a massive following, mostly of Liverpool fans looking for laughs.

4 Likes

Like any good joke, it’s all in the timing.

Also , he’s probably a better human than loads of those AFTV fuckers.

1 Like

Nahhhh, c’mon. Lee Judges is a saint on earth…

that’s gotta be top of the list, but I’ll never forget Henry’s blind turn/volley into the top corner. my jaw dropped.

Not a fan of national teams but Platt’s goal in Italia 90(?) was a pretty good finish. Bergkamp’s goal, 1993 against England was even better!

And let’s not forget his goal against Argentina in 98 - whilst not technically a volley, the first touch and control was something else

SEC filings

1 Like

always loved watching Zola play. Pity he chose the wrong club. Well , atleast his peak was before Roman.

3 Likes

rediculous.

Do you guys mind not shitting up the United thread with proper football stuff?

Thank you.

2 Likes