Those jammy fuckers down the M62

And if he wanted to get smashed. He’s got plenty of room in his house to have a private party. Why would he bother going to a nightclub?

One of my friends who recently retired from domestic cricket in India says that with increased body and training regiments , even a small amount of liquor during season plays havoc w.r.t training regiments.

And rashford is a PL level elite footballer who will be having an even thorough regiment.

2 Likes

lol that’s hilarious

If I played for ManU, I’d probably be drinking all the time too.

2 Likes

I can just see the transfer negotiations now.

ManU: So Mr @toro everything is in order and agreed, here is the contract to sign.

@Toro: Wait, I need a dozen beers, 1 bottle of vodka, and some Tequila before I sign anything.

Press Interviewer: So, what was it that made you sign for ManU?

@Toro: I was fucking hammered after the amount of booze they bought for me.

1 Like

Robertson was having a Greggs a few weeks back

Man Utd should sell, he’s fucking up their reputation.

@Toro - looking at the standard of Man Utd after the first training session , I’m of the opinion that my agent quoted way too less. Should have asked for twice the fee looking as how bad Maguire is.

A very good read here, not just about Man U but the way football is going in general:

7 Likes

I had first hand experience of “Sir Jim” and his minions. A truly horrible individual.

2 Likes

I liked this bit;

Though Ratcliffe may be no “plastic”, in another sense he very obviously is: this is, after all, a man whose day job is making plastics. There’s a paronomastic pleasure, I suppose, in the spectacle of Ratcliffe potentially becoming the world’s first football club owner who happens to be a plastics-producing non-plastic.

1 Like

It’s not often that I have to look up a word, but paronomastic had me.

1 Like

The author is @Lowton_Red and I claim my five pounds.

Funny, I have it all the time … :sunglasses:

what garbage

Right…

‘Mubs’ is waiting for his account to be confirmed. One would think a grown man with two kids and a mortgage would have better things to do on the train.

Apparently not.

1 Like

You have already outed yourself, no way some ManU fan who clicks through to read this thread won’t blow the whistle on you.

Do they even know we exist?

Alas, poor Mub…

TIA used to have a few posters from other clubs that occasionally would comment, usually in their club thread. Quite welcome as long as they were reasonable posters. It can sometimes be an interesting perspective, taking off the rose-coloured glasses or the ‘fire him’ negativity can lead you to insights well before a club’s fanbase - we all knew Maguire was crap and an absurd buy the moment it happened.

2 Likes

I do miss that, we had a Geordie who was pretty level-headed IIRC.

2 Likes