Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I’m going to be furious if Ten Hag has been given the boot before we play them…

1 Like

“United are fucking doomed” was apparently not an acceptable username :rofl:

Dec 7th and so 9 games between now and then.

In that time they’ll have finished the group stage and may well have been KOed of the CL, plus will very possibly have picke up 2 more losses in the league (away at Newcastle and other candidates being home vs Chelsea and away to Fulham)

At this point Id be almost more surprised to see him still there by the time we get to them.

1 Like

Thread: Did we waste £200m in the summer?

Mubs: Yes.

2 Likes

Well, what do we mean by “waste”?

For me, it’s certainly a better that they spent it on what they did than had they bought Dom and Bellingham

My momma always said you don’t really know someone until you walk a mile in their shoes.

Goldbridge losing it coz his colleagues started the fan forum early!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA

Someone is getting called a prat!

Gutted that Mount rejected us.*

*He didn’t.

[quote=“Limiescouse, post:4338, topic:2980, full:true”]
Dec 7th and so 9 games between now and then.

Dec 17th even :wink:

I can’t hear it over Piggy having an aneurism.

I agree… 10 more years for Ten Haag

pray do tell. You can surely put some skin on the bone while omitting any identifying details?

1 Like

Goldbridge asserted on his channel just now that he’s had it on good authority that United don’t have the money available to sack ETH :crossed_fingers:

It’s honestly fascinating to think about who they’d get.

Erik and Poch were talked about for months. Not hearing any names at the moment…are there any out there??

Cannot think of any name they’d be happy with, or more importantly, who would be fucking insane enough to go there.

1 Like

Sir Jim calling his bank right now and telling them to cancel that cheque.

Star Wars Jedi GIF by The3Flamingos

I did go in deep undercover there during the title winning season. Redfan84 I think was the nickname.

Did the hardwork of getting past the posting requirements. And then was banned when it was clear Liverpool were winning the league

1 Like

And then the owner posted this

1 Like

Allardyce is available. I’m sure Utd fans would love to see Sammy Lee in a Utd tracksuit.