Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Bruce. The United way.

Surely the ten hag quote about Eras has to come in to this thread name.

1 Like

And the thing is with these cunts is that even the rare wins they have had this year have been lucky!!

2 Likes

I think Piggy was crying in his reaction video. Them salty tears
Mad Salt Shaker GIF by Animanias

1 Like

Erik hen Tag. :cry: :joy:

Maybe a one-for-one manager swap? Pochettino to Old Trafford, Ten Hag at Stamford?

https://twitter.com/UtdFaithfuls/status/1719843471786185085?t=adGsO6wnnvwMjVjg-sxi7Q&s=19

1 Like

At this rate , theyā€™ll be lucky to get Brendan

Fat chance Potter goes to United after his experience at Chelsea.

Surely wonā€™t be one of that lot. Ridiculous choices

Think theyā€™ll just have to keep the Hag.

1 Like

We lived not far away from one of his plants in Scotland. The plant itself is a bone of contention as it is a major employer but also a major polluter for local residents.

Anyway, there was a plan to put a local windfarm up which would have overlooked our house and a couple of others. I did a bit of research and had no objections and the operators had a plan to pay into a community fund for local projects which I thought was a great idea.

When the approvals came there were objections from some names we didnā€™t recognise. I researched this and discovered that they were all INEOS employees that didnā€™t even live in the area.

I think he was throwing a strop because he wanted fracking licences but that is a measure of him.

4 Likes

Okay thanks. Iā€™m sure heā€™s a right cunt (he supports them for starters) but that all seems a bit tangential, circumstantial and tepid.

??

1 Like

So you are saying that he directed employees to complain against a windfarm he was proposing so that it would be blocked and he wouldnā€™t have to build it?

Oh, I see. No, it was a different firm doing the windfarm. From what I gathered from one of the MSPs he was blocking renewable projects because the Scottish government was blocking fracking.

I think he kept his employees under control by threatening to close his plant unless they do his bidding.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s absolutely reprehensible.

2 Likes

Its amusing that you think there are games that are not candidates for Man Utd defeats. They could be playing Scunthorpeā€™s U9s and Iā€™d still have doubts that Iā€™d notice Mount was playing or that Onana could keep a clean sheet.

3 Likes

Most of their fifteen points so far have been due to the refs. They could very easily have been in the relegation zone without the usual generous decisions.

3 Likes

A Loss to Fulham or God forbid Everton and Ten Hag will be out.

1 Like