Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Just one more notable incident:

Sorry this is going off topic. As much as I dislike United (from a rivalry perspective) I’d still be sorry to see them owned by a verifiable twat.

3 Likes

So they are still an Oil club.

There’s one man that can steer them further into mediocrity…
Premier League Sam GIF by Play Sports

I see your Big Sam, and raise you an Owl

Yeah they’ve been second best in several of their wins. Scott McTominay having a 6 minute spell where he turned into Pele bailed them out a couple of weeks ago, they should have lost to Sheff Utd and Wolves. Needed a red card and a penalty to beat Forest at home. Got battered by Burnley but scraped through.

Honestly, they are not very good.

4 Likes

Solskjaer could do a job given time, I reckon.

I’d rather they get 3 points against Everton actually.

1 Like

So TalkSport this morning was discussing which other PL managers would take the job.

A clip of Neil Warnock saying he wouldn’t have had half their players at the Terriers is getting a good run.

It is not quite a frenzy yet, but there is blood in the water.

He is gone. Nothing surer.

3 Likes

Fuck that. I get that you have to put up with twattish Everton fans, but I’d rather the city of Liverpool had two strong teams than the city of Manchester dominating.

4 Likes

In a nutshell.

Hahaha @ScottyT

McTom would be expecting a new contract anytime soon.

Lingard got one for doing far less.

To be fair, he was still a promising youngster at the time.

2 Likes

Many of us have said here that there is no such thing as a “clean” multi-billionaire . You’ve shafted more than one person/group of people in order to amass that sort of obscene wealth.

2 Likes

Is Ten bob a fraud or is it a case of the playera dont give a fuck?

Long may it continue :rofl:

0-1 to United with Fulham playing them off the park at 62% possession and McT scoring at 90+12’

FIFY

Two questions :

How shit is Onana ?

Wtf were they thinking letting de Gea go and then spunking £50m on this guy ?(Who was available on a free 12 mths earlier … from Ten Hag’s old club ! )

It’s the United way. They can do things in the transfer market that other clubs can only dream of. Watch this space.