Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I could swear he was dropped or ‘injured’ in the last game before one of their last managers got sacked too.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I love it when Nikola starts slinging mud.

Anyway FSG do have or did have some interest in Fulham. So close enough for a LFC connection, no matter how fickle

I’m not gonna complain too much if ETH gets sacked tonight. Probably doesn’t deserve the privilege of being sacked after facing Liverpool.

Rashford injured or dropped because of his unsanctioned birthday party :rofl:

For footballing reasons only - Roll on 17th December :0)

@Nikola’s fault.

I blame Nikola…

VAR?

lol

Yep, looks like he is offside when the initial kick is taken

@Nikola is forgiven, but let this be a warning

• interesting, I don’t know what they were looking at, Maguire rather than McTominay

A vein in Goldbridge’s forehead is about to blow.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If that decision leads to ETH being sacked before the Liverpool match, I’ll be making an official complaint to PGMOL.

Correct.

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

Just a few posts above, in my reply to ILLOK, I said they were going to nick and I stand by it! They are that team and it will never change. Meanwhile, Fulham will just continue to be a pain in the arse for us like they always have.

Is it a problem if they nick it?

I want to continue riding this wave. This two week boom-bust cycle is magnificent.

2 Likes

When was the boom?

When they beat Crystal Palace in the cup. My Manc-supporting brother in law marked the occasion by texting “shag your mum” at me.

Needless to say, I’ve had the last laugh…

When they beat Brentford at home.

Before that it was when they ‘beat’ us to the signing of Mason Mount.