Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I’m playing the sensible United fan

Sheesh. I feel so dirty.

As long as it just dirty. On a mission like this, Stockholm Syndrome is a massive danger

4 Likes

Talk up the virtues of Hyderabadi biriyani

Point noted.

I’ll probably get myself banned when I let the mask slip though.

And doubt I have the patience to ingratiate myself to man utd fans to get those likes.

1 Like

Not very comfortable with this. Mods can you please keep an eye on these two double agents? If they start chatting shit about us on here, can you make sure they get banged?

Are you worried they’ll go native?

That’s the idea. Not actually ‘worried’ just trying to ‘banter’ (badly). I think if @SBYM can’t lose his Strine after so long in Blighty, he isn’t going to become a Mancunian too quickly…

That’s not good motivation. For people going deep into enemy lines.

I do think the redcafe owners made the rules just to bore the normal trolls out.

Who’s going to spend time trying to get likes from Man Utd fans just to get laughs ?

Ten Haag meets with Klopp. He asks him, “Your team wiped the floor with us 7 - 0 I cant get over it, how do you run such an efficient team? Are there any tips you can give to me?”

“Well,” says Klopp, “the most important thing is to sign intelligent players.”

Ten Haag frowns. “But how do I know the players in my team are really intelligent?”

Klopp says. “Oh, that’s easy. You just ask them to answer an intelligence riddle.”

Then Klopp phones Mo Salah. “Please Join me and Ten Haag in here, would you?”

Salah walks into the room. “Yes, boss?”

Klopp smiles. “Answer me this, please, Mo. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?”

Without pausing for a moment, Mo answers, “That would be me.”

“Yes! Very good,” says Klopp.

Back at Old Trafford, Ten Haag asks to see Harry Maguire.

“Harry, answer this for me. Your mother and father have a child. It’s not your brother and it’s not your sister. Who is it?”

“I’m not sure,” says Harry. “Let me get back to you on that one.”

Harry goes to to the whole Man Utd squad and asks every one he can find, but none can give him an answer. Finally, on the way out he bumps into Bruno Fernandes.

Harry says, "Bruno! Can you answer this for me? Your mother and your father have a child and it’s not your brother or your sister. Who is it?

Bruno says, “That’s easy. It’s me!”

Harry says. “Thanks!” and goes back to the Managers Office to speak with Ten Haag.

Harry Says, “I did some research I asked the whole team and I have the answer to that riddle. It’s Bruno Fernandes.”

Ten Haag stomps over to Harry Maguire, and angrily yells into his face, “No, you idiot! It’s Mo Salah!”

7 Likes

I feel he is safe, results went for them and Luton away is a different kettle from home. 2 points off 4th on Saturday.

Their position aided entirely by who they’ve face and where as well as the odd ref decision.

Very Good, now post it on Redcaff :0)

mission impossible candy GIF

1 Like

A tip : Don’t say ‘Utd’ say ‘we’. :wink:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Jon_Mackenzie/status/1721586720515166396?t=Rigi9tpKxId_qT0sc_-uZg&s=19
https://twitter.com/Jon_Mackenzie/status/1721586722016829590?t=D4cabgDKFgQfWj1HVfAOUg&s=19

2 Likes

I know I need to enter the spirit of the thread better, but after drawing at Luton, I’m finding it slightly more difficult to laugh at Man Utd right now.

Hopefully normal service resumes next week :grinning:

Let the United fans get depressed seeing this post even more :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What have I started??

agree with whoever said it above…

labelling them as UTD is a rookie error…its ‘us’ or ‘we’…