Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Point noted.

Right…

Job done.

1 Like

Do things properly FFS.
Create at least 3 accounts and have a good old argument with yourself.Something along the lines of Fernandes being a legend for all time or something.

2 Likes

I’m getting very tempted …

darth vader GIF

I don’t think Mubbsy can let this obvious anti-ManU bias stand!!

Erik ten Hag paid £80m for Antony so he clearly sees something there, but at the moment I am not sure what that is.

In my opinion, Antony was grossly overpriced and has not done anything yet to suggest that his price tag was a realistic one. He may do eventually, but I cannot say I am holding my breath.

2 Likes

Stories that Utd are willing to send him back to Brazil in exchange for Gabriel Barbossa…the sidekick to Gabriel Jesus who failed terribly at Inter and ran back to Brazil with his tail between his legs as a failure.

1 Like

I can’t see Antony accepting that, nor indeed any Brazilian club. On his ManU contract he makes more than double the highest paid player at any club in Brazil.

Oh, I assumed it as a given that Utd would have to continue paying a portion of his wages

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 Like

That would have to be after they fire Ten Hag, surely?

Can you gives posts a like on that forum like you can here?

i might join it just to give you loads of likes!

Pirates Of The Caribbean Agree GIF

https://twitter.com/OliverKay/status/1722343583481573471?t=kKSYJbAUl9JIM3ufYVMH6Q&s=19

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!?

:rofl:

You can, but you need to get past ‘Newbie’ status to open that functionality.

homer simpson GIF

2 Likes

Fuck sake, the excuses for rashford being made in the US commentary (both english) is ridiculous. He stamped on the guy’s standing leg. Fuck off with your “lack of intent”.

Have you seen what happens next?!?!?!?

Goldbridge thought it was a dodgy red :rofl:
Has promised to look at it again at half time :see_no_evil:

1 Like

He’s had another look at it and still thinks it isn’t a red!..he also thinks they should have brought on Amrabat :rofl: