Those jammy fuckers down the M62

keyser GIF

Carragher is tweeting its not a red either.

Goldbridge used this as some sort of evidence a few mins ago.

Love it.

1 Like

Robbie Savage said it was a straight red, it doesn’t matter if it was an accident. I’ve always liked Robbie.

1 Like

Scholsey saying it’s not a red.

He also said his daughter’s toes are delicious, so I’d take it with a pinch of salt.

4 Likes

Funny how that didn’t seem to matter in the context of Jones and MacAllister. :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

If that was a Liverpool player at the receiving end of that tackle, I’d be absolutely livid.

2 Likes

Thats what boils my piss with a lot of the old pro bullshitters. Intent has no bearing on a red card its the much used cliche from the wankers.

3 Likes

It’s because it’s Saint Marcus.

1 Like

Of course Scholes would say that. He probably did that every single game he ever played.

1 Like

That was far too gentle and controlled for Scholes

1 Like

Well done Kobenhavn! utd last in their group with galatasaray to play away and bayern at home

1 Like

9 defeats in 17 games.

5 Likes

They basically have a free pass in that Bayern match but if Galatasaray turn it on in front of their fans, it won’t matter. That said, these lucky bastards always have it in them to sneak through somehow.

Oh, this would have been so much more enjoyable had we beaten Luton.

3 Likes

The US discussion of the red is hysterical (Carra, Richards, and Clint Dempsey).

The ref analysts explained that she understands the frustration but the ref applied the rule according to how they are directed to. She explained that intent is irrelevant in this case, and the fact the lad’s foot was planted significantly lowers the bar for the force needed to consider it a red.

The responses - anyone’s who’s played the game knows that’s only a yellow. Why? Well you need to have played the game. Furthermore, there was no intent.

1 Like

Lads, lads, the game has gone.

Thanks, Micah. Insightful as ever.

1 Like

Trouble is these pundits stopped playing 10 years ago when the way football was reffed was drastically different they are stuck in the past.

1 Like

“Yeah but we all know Rashy is a good lad. He had no intent.”

Bangs sign…Intent does not matter

“You’d understand that it does if you played”

2 Likes

Goldbridge right now is the exact opposite of pouring bleach into my eyes.

:0)

2 Likes