Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Hope they don’t read this but it would be smart by them to sack ETH tomorrow.

They will beat Luton with or without him but a new manager bounce for right after the international break might save them the season for the short/midterm.

1 Like

Shall I ask the question…"has he gone yet":rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just watched the highlights. (Lowlights?) My god Copenhagen were shit. Speaks volumes.

Absolutely a red card although unintentional.

1 Like

I hope they avoid sacking him until after we meet them

3 Likes

I’m not ruling out you being a Manc double agent and you’ve played the (very) long game.

That back in the early 2010’s, as a Manc supporter riding on the crest of their success, you started an equivalent thread on Redcafe: “Suggest me a username to troll the dippers on TIA?”.

Someone suggested ’ Stupid Bloody Yankee-owned Monkeys’, SBYM for short, you LOL’d, set up an account and went about being super polite (after all, you are too bloody polite on here…so much so I question how you could be an Aussie), and you are just waiting for that perfect day to come in here and shout “SUCKERS!”. You have the likes, the power, mod status just around the corner. Mods! Don’t allow this to happen! It’s a trap! (in Admiral Ackbar’s voice)

Also, the earth is flat.

Doubt he’ll make it until Bournemouth.

1 Like

Cant see him surviving now, beat Luton at home but Everton away and then Galatasaray and Newcastle.

Only way is if they somehow beat Galatasaray even a draw might keep them in it. As soon as they are out of the CL that’s it.

1 Like

One bonus is they will have to try and beat Bayern now they may rest a few but Man Utd can’t.

Yeah everyone beats Luton

Different away though that is obvious from their results.

The Rashford red card was, just like the Jones one, bullshit.

At least it’s consistent

The penalty Man Utd got for handball was bullshit.

Too long in the drizzle and dank has sapped him of his australian power and replaced it with a capacity to queue and seethe inside while keeping a stiff upper lip.

This is brilliant, but from 6:55 - 9:55… It just doesn’t get any better than this
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Rashford red Card. No intention but he catches the ankle really bad.

If that happens to a liverpool player we all would ask for a red card.

If a Liverpool player does that to another I’m fine with a sending off.

I always thought SBYM stood for “Sucked By Your Mum”. The cunt.

His comments or his daughters toes?

1 Like

:thinking:

Good question…

I don’t want to them to finish 3rd and be given a Europa lifeline.

If they fluke 2nd they are then no chance against any group winner. So that’s OK.

Last of course if preferable and just fuck off out.

I can’t watch them ever - unless we are playing them or highlights when they lose. So I will watch the highlights shortly for some pleasure.

Had the Bayern Galatasaray on instead and they were competitive today and no way can United beat them. Good times.

4 Likes