Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I know what it means.

https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/1723384744581144991?t=rIYFr1nTt8o9vm_xOf00sA&s=19

Best give him a contract extension

2 Likes

I’m the EPL this season, ManU have won only two matches against sides that weren’t promoted over the past two seasons and none against anyone in the top half of the table.

1 Like

They are crap, but they have enough going for them that they will stumble to a sufficient amount of victories to keep the natives hopeful.

We all know the score. They won’t be contesting any big prizes under Ten Hag, but after spending a billion here and there, they will be hopeful of a top four spot and will keep Ten Hag at the helm.

No higher than fifth is my prediction for them this season.

2 Likes

Combined record of the four teams they’ve beaten —> 9 11 26

3 Likes

Fact is in reality it’s

LLWLW

Love these silly narratives they get when they pick and choose.

They’ve done enough and been lucky to get home ties against the lesser teams when required.

There period after the break, up to and including Boxing Day is brutal, Everton seem to be getting results, should beat Bournemouth as they don’t travel but the rest are tough.

1 Like

’ Rasmus Højlund and Christian Eriksenboth face spells on the sidelines through injury, Manchester United announced on Monday night.’

Now who could have predicted that playing a young kid and an old croc every game would have resulted in injuries.

2 Likes

Could be a Ferguson type ploy.

Wonder if it’s the lads back again

‘Old croc’.

Classic.

Already a LEGEND…

2 Likes

Didn’t Ole have a similar thing going.

Even though you could tell he was garbage.

Shhh…don’t let them hear you. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Shit! We better sack Jurgen four-points-worse-Hag while we still can…

Can’t believe I have to wait almost two weeks before I can watch these shites embarrass themselves again.

3 Likes

Mubbsy should start a thread about what to/watch during the international break, and how much he hates them. Maybe a ‘classic matches’ thread, get people reminiscing about particular ones, build up your profile as a much-loved poster.

1 Like

Start with the classic this past weekend.

Ignore the Copenhagen one

https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/1724409595547025427

Mubbsy could lead with this stat!

Bit unfair on other sides, this lot are just an error

I think Nikola is bucking for a promotion to Head of Research, Project Mubbsy