Those jammy fuckers down the M62

They’re on a roll against the teams in the lower half of the league. Give it a month and they’ll be mince (pies).

2 Likes

They are a good level below Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal. I expect that to be the top three.

They do have some good players, and they have spent a fortune, so they will stumble their way to a certain quantity of wins. Enough maybe to stay interested in the top four race, but not enough to have real hope for a big prize. It’s where they are at.

I suspect dropped points are coming against Newcastle and Chelsea, and then they will veer toward despair again.

1 Like

Throw in being dumped out of the CL and we will be getting sack ETH posts again.

2 Likes

FIFY

If Chelsea and Newcastle get their act together , top 8 will be beyond Manures.

They are the new Everton. Should consider changing their colours as well.

3 Likes

Their next two league matches are really critical in that respect. If they can come away with 4 points, they are in a much better position to ride out what will be a more challenging December run.

1 Like

I have no faith in Chelsea getting anything out of that match but I hope that Newcastle can halt their run, even if it is a draw. The problem is that Newcastle have a lot of missing players and are not used to playing in the league after playing CL. That said, Man United have an all-important CL game of their own, so I hope it takes out a lot of their energy.

Newcastle did beat them in the last league cup game and quite comfortably

Really depends on which Chelsea shows up. Chelsea did hold City to a draw, and thumped Spurs - albeit in odd circumstances.

2 Likes

Which probably depends on which Man Utd shows up as Chelsea appear to play better against the stronger sides :rofl:

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Yup Chelsea have generally turned up against the better sides you can add Arsenal and us to that.

Not sure what happened on Saturday. Chelsea might be ok because it’s a home game for Man Utd.

1 Like

The fanbase is convincing themselves that Slabby is better than Varane.

Slabby given a 3 year deal while Varane goes for an ultra low price is going to be awesome

Whoever that kid is that scored the goal of the millennium likely has a 6 year £180k/wk contract offer incoming.

It’s hard to argue that United is a poor club choice if you are chasing the cash.

1 Like

Is the title of this video making anyone else horny?

TEN HAG Wants Timo WERNER! Man Utd News / The United Stand

1 Like

So he wants a guy who wanted to play for Liverpool , failed at Chelsea and is generally seen as someone who’s not good for the English game.

Sounds like United

1 Like

Still a better buy than Antony.

Well I believe he hasn’t assaulted any women.

1 Like

Maybe they intend playing Werner in midfield. That should work out well. Perhaps he could ask Mount for his thoughts as they pass each other at the entrance / exit.
France defender Raphael Varane, 30, and England midfielder Mason Mount, 24, are among the Manchester United players at risk of being replaced. (Guardian, via Express)

Ah… the sweet smell of delusion from United fans. You’ve got to love it.

3 Likes

Now he just has to find the ball…