Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Any chance of them qualifying for Europa ?

Redcafe is on fire.

Mubbseh?

GO! What are you even doing here?!? get to work!

https://www.si.com/fannation/soccer/futbol/news/andre-onana-man-united-sign-one-of-the-worlds-best-goalkeepers

1 Like

I am not going over there until I have some assurances that I will see some posts from Mubbsy

2 Likes

Mubbseh needs to get his posts approved. I doubt he’s got the 3 likes or whatever by now.

Mubbo has no likes.

Well I’m sorry to say again, it’s Mubbseh…

lol at the Homer reference.

2 for 1!

I’ve got one so far.

The long suffering United fan act designed to make even the most optimistic fan absolutely dejected

You need to like Mubbs’ posts, and vice versa

2 Likes

Yeah. Except that newbies can’t like posts yet.

SO, with the Bayern result, it means the only possible combination of results for United to qualify is a win over Bayern and a draw in the other match. Also, that would have them finishing 3rd and going to the EL play-off to try to make the round of 16.

If they fail to win against Bayern, they’re more than likely out of Europe completely.

Reminder that when the draw happened, this was seen as an easy group for them to qualify out of because of the perceived lack of quality outside of Bayern.

2 Likes

Yeah we forgot to include them in that lack of quality.

Almost hoping for a hat trick from Ol’ Arry just to make their piss really boil.

The best thing is that with that shaky back line, howlers from the keeper just crush their confidence. The Mignolet problem, but arguably quite a bit worse.

1 Like

And we still have to figure in the bowler from Slabby thats around the corner. Hopefully , after he gets his contract renewal.