Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

3 Likes

Church Idc GIF

1 Like

It would appear Ten Hag is facing another wave of crisis. Rashford did not look particularly interested versus Toon.

1 Like

It’s shaping up nicely for us to get another United manager sacked after a match against us.

Reckon they drop points to Chelsea at home and the noise will increase. They’ll beat Palace (I think), then maybe get a result against Bayern’s B team, but still crash out of the CL, but ETH will stay in the job.

Then the gormless cunts will rock up to Anfield and get hit for 6 or 7 goals and he’ll be gone by Sunday night.

3 Likes

jerking off sex appeal GIF

1 Like

So that covers up till half time, what about the 2nd half?

https://www.youtube.com/live/ik_aGhZOqns?si=AR0T1tpbCQlyKd8Z

I watched this and he is adamant they need to stick fat.

If ETH gets punted in a few weeks, the meltdown will be spectacular.

1 Like

It just struck me…

Two big games on the weekend, two home-grown heroes…

TAA v Rashford…

lol

Seems a bit mean to take it out on Rooney.

ZB with the drive-by!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/samuelluckhurst/status/1731994005955629198

1 Like

hahaha

FMD

A glorious time to be alive!

1 Like

Not a conspiracist but interesting how the infighting story broke (again) when City players flared up after the Spurs game…Do Utd think MEN timed it at the behest of City?

1 Like

But where is Mubbsy coming down on this question?!?

1 Like

Mubbseh is well and truly ETH in.

OK, so is it time to move out some of these players that are not fit to wear the shirt, etc.?

Rashford was pretty terrible. Toon’s left fullback kept flying right by him. Rashford would look up while standing near halfway, see that his man was now all alone in space in the attacking end, and sort of jog towards him.

I find Rashford to be a bellwether for the rest of their performance.

2 Likes

Problem falls back on ETH and his expensive purchases he fought for. The camp against him will ask can he adequately judge player quality and is it all his fault because he signed Onana?!