Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Prick on a dick?

My takeaway from watching Untied this year:

When he wears a hat, Ten Haag is a dead ringer for Coach Beard.

3 Likes

Iā€™m dreaming of a shite Christmas
For all United fans I know
Where their team keeps losing, Ten Hag refusing
To heed the calls that he should go

2 Likes

Erik ten Sack. :cry: :joy: :rofl:

Blunt on a Cunt?

1 Like

To be serious for a minute, Flying Pig is an encapsulation of so much that is wrong with football. Trying to monetise and build status through disproportionate rage. The idea framing your well-being and mental health through a football club you have no control over. And he is going to be dead soon if he doesnā€™t calm down. He isnā€™t in great shape, and he looks on the verge of a massive coronary everytime Utd concede.

3 Likes

Yeah I find his reactions very disingenuous and performative.

2 Likes

As are those of all these online idiots.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s whatā€™s wrong with the Internet, not football.

1 Like

Goldbridge - 1.75 million subscribers, 1.5 million of them Liverpool supporters

1 Like

Goldbridge is funny. He also has some decent takes on other football related matters such as the Diaz incident.

Full grown men going into a blind rage, shouting and screaming like a child, isnā€™t funny.

2 Likes

The age of voyeurism.

I donā€™t mind a bit of voyeurism, me.

1 Like

The irony is when he drops the outrage he does seem to have decent insight

Robert Redford Yes GIF

Agreed. Still better than AFTV though.

Lots of people are trying to make some money via various fan tv offerings. The fact that we even know about the pig fella suggests he is making some headway, but I doubt that he earns very much. The point is well made that he needs to calm down though. Iā€™m sure itā€™s all performative but it canā€™t be doing him much good.

Goldbridge seems to be the one who has a substantive following and Iā€™m sure is making a great living. He is a bit nerdy and has a funny turn of phrase. He can be performative too, but he also talks about the game in a reasonable manner.

As for ETH, when he goes it should be as part of a joined up thing. E.g. Sir Jim in, new DoF, new manager, with a reset from top to bottom of the footballing operation.

If itā€™s a new manager and the rest isnā€™t sorted out, the new manager will fail too.

And long may United continue to fail.

4 Likes

Casemiro , Varane and Sancho all up for sale ā€¦ and all earning north of Ā£300k pw.

Good luck finding buyers for them.

2 Likes

Sancho, maybe, if a deal for the wages can be done. They will take a haircut, maybe Sancho does too in order to have an opportunity to get his career on track. Or possibly he turns out to be one of those guys who doesnā€™t really like football that much despite being fairly good at it, and is quite content to collect about Ā£13M a year until 2027.

Varane turns 31 later this season, contract for two more seasons. Maybe useful in Serie A, but not on a buy basis. Best case is probably a club pays his wages.

Casemiro turns 32 later this year, with a contract for 3 more seasons (!). I doubt a year from now they will even be able to place him with a club that pays his wages.

3 Likes