Those jammy fuckers down the M62

‘We’re Manchester United.’

1 Like

“Help me, Obi Wan Saudi. You’re my only hope.”

4 Likes

I sense the swagger is almost completely gone from the fans, thank fuck the club is still spending like drunken sailors.

God they’ll be awful when they do reach the top again. Thankfully the 2030s are years away.

We can do things in the transfer window that other clubs can only dream of. Watch this space.

A quick gander at flying pig’s channel shows he has just under 80k subscribers, and while most of his vids get around 5k views, he has several that are in the 30k-50k range, which will net you a decent chunk of change. Assuming he has a lot of oppo fans tuning in to his streams, he probably makes decent revenue that way as well through super chats, donations, etc.

I’d estimate that after expenses, he’s probably making a decent little side income of around 40-50k a year. Not bad for something that isn’t full time.

Goldbridge is making millions, and I mean millions. He puts out a shit ton of content and everyone laps it up. He streams three times a day at least, gets a ton of donations and super chats, and his vids get tons of views. He was smart too, to make his own clips channel and monetize the reason everyone watches him in the first place. Fair fucks to these people, it has never been easier to bilk idiots out of their money.

3 Likes

And it was timed perfectly as this stuff has exploded in the second half of the last decade just when Man Utd were falling away.

I dunno if Liverpool have any, Wrap seems a bit sensible. Like I bet the Alice version is like the in match thread.

Ineos fella seems to know a thing or two about running a business, so I assume he’ll fix them, even if he’ll need time. What we need to make sure is that we learn from their mistakes as much as from ours and never find ourselves in their current position.

1 Like

Depends which businesses. From what I heard, not all of their sporting adventures were impressive (not that one is necessarily a guarantee for the other). And it’s only 25% right now.

1 Like

He’s also a fan which isn’t always a good thing.

I’d say it’s a good bonus. Pretty sure we’d look at it like a positive if it happened with Liverpool. Moores was one, obviously. But he had his limitations.

Careful. I have image rights but given the context, I’ll allow it.

Ineos also has a fairly abrasive history of labour relations. Player power is a chronic problem at ManU, but fundamentally no top club can get around the fact that players aren’t just a workforce, they are substantially the product. Lessons learned in other industries may not translate to sport at all well.

1 Like

Kenwright and Parry were also fans

Goldbridge also has a contract with TalkSport I think.

But he started out as just another reactionary twat like Flying Pig, that’s my point. Goldbridge started cranking out more and more content and ended up legitimizing himself because he amassed a huge following - mostly oppo fans, I have to imagine.

1 Like

Saudi Wan Kenobi, surely?

1 Like

I got kicked out of his YouTube chat last night because I said the thought of what Liverpool would do to them on the weekend had given me a boner.

Some people just have no sense of humour.

3 Likes

Fuckin’ typical, innit?

PC gone mad.

dorothy gale what GIF

1 Like

:rofl:
https://twitter.com/AndyMitten/status/1734215946204524725