Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I don’t get it. Are they just shit at Rondos?

No , not at all.

They’re shit at everything.

7 Likes

So, boss, what’s the game plan?

Officals annoucned for us facing these cunts this weekend…

Referee: Michael Oliver (pictured). Assistants: Stuart Burt, Dan Cook. Fourth official: Anthony Taylor. VAR: John Brooks. Assistant VAR: Simon Long.

Suspect @Dutch will be pleased.

So pleased that I posted 2 hours earlier … :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Oh well - didn’t look in that thread - but I thought of you still :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m more annoyed with Oliver he seems as shit as the rest.

Sad that everyone’s favourite whiny pissy baby Bruno Fernandez doesn’t play this weekend, though.

3 Likes

Dunno, can’t stand his face.

I like it when there are tears running down it :grinning::+1:
Edit: But, then again, I’m an extremely mean-spirited sort of cunt :slight_smile:

I think Maguire has crabs. He might be substituted.

An hour in and is going about as well as could be hoped for Utd. Jammy fuckers have 30 mins to make this work

2 Likes

lol

Just got to love this mood in their fanbase :0)

21:32

Get Involved

#bbcfootball, WhatsApp on 03301231826 or text 81111 (UK only, standard message rates apply)

SMS Message: Irrespective of what happens tonight, the damage was done in Copenhagen. Liverpool on Sunday could be the final nail in Ten Hag’s coffin. from Tayo

Utd officially out before the game finishes after the Danes beat the Turks

1 Like

Tough draw tbf Copenhagen and Galatasaray are real solid competition.

1 Like

bless them…

they tried their best!

Utd out of europe

Premier League Lol GIF by Liverpool FC

2 Likes

The jokes write themselves with this failure, but it’s important we actually put the time in to understand just how bad this is. One of them is the club their new unproven striker used to play for, 3 clubs ago. A club from which moving to the Austrian league was a step up :joy:

1 Like

Imagine being a 16 year old prospect eyeing first team football for your hometown Copenhagen club when some wisened old witch tells you that one day your career will see Copenhagen draw Manchester United in the CL and you will be outclassed and go out in embarrassingly inept fashion. Your initial response is to feel disappointment, but then quickly realize that at least you make it and will have one CL night playing against the mighty Manchester United. The witch then corrects you again.

1 Like