Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Iā€™d be wary of expectations getting too high for this weekend. They have a lot of injuries, and are a wounded animal. Iā€™d expect it to be an extremely tight gameā€¦

2 Likes

Theyā€™re fucking shit

3 Likes

Some reckon he took that yellow card on purpose as he doesnā€™t want to play at Anfield. Havent seen the card back.

Iā€™m trying to temper my excitement with a similar mindset.

My gut feeling is that we dominate the game and score at least 3. United might hold us off but ultimately we will grind them down, even if its goals on 88, 92 and 100 mins.

With Anfield due to have more of the ARE stand open, and therefore a larger attendance than weā€™ve had since the 70s, coupled with a late kickoff, under the lights, this lot coming to Anfield and us revelling in their misery, the stage is set for a big repeat of last year.

But yesā€¦youre rightā€¦

Eric Wareheim Excitement GIF by Jason Clarke

So were they when we went to theirs and could only draw because they set up with no intention to attack at all. Maguireā€™s injured so that doesnā€™t help us.

Not complicated, he talked himself into it. Shouted at the ref until he got a card.

1 Like

He has probably been their best defender over the past month. That doesnā€™t speak well to what they have been asking their defenders to do, but he has been putting in the shift for them.

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t even qualify for Europa in the easiest CL group

Itā€™s at moments like this I wish the weekend game was at OT. Their form, their manager under pressure, us sitting top. That would have been a wet fucking dream.

I donā€™t know when our OT game is penned in for but Iā€™d imagine their form might be different at that stage.

Hopefully worse.

1 Like

Iā€™m not going mock them until we take all 3 points on Sunday.

16 Likes

Maguire their best player (I donā€™t count Dalot he always gets better scores than he deserves!) as seen on 90min

While we are definitely should be winning and looks alot better than them, over the years, we have shown tendencies at times to drop points against teams we were fully expected to win. But I am not greedy, a 1-0 win would do for me even, not only does it keeps us on top, any type of loss is just going to put more pressure on the manures and drive their fans further into the dipshit.

2 Likes

But wait, I thoughtā€¦

https://twitter.com/NoContextMarkG/status/1734708175385895144

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t go through a group having an out of form Bayern , Galatasaray and FC fucking Copenhagen

Iā€™ll start mocking them when we go two goals to the clear.

I do enjoy a good obituary ;

He was getting so much shit about this last night.

1 Like

Everything that is wrong with Utd in one short video. Iā€™ve had post-Guiness diarrhoea with more structure than these arguments.

For context, Beth was a huge advocate of DDG outā€¦

You love to see it.

3 Likes

If the game was at OTā€¦
My fear would be that their fans would demonstrate again to get it cancelledā€¦ None of their fans are confident of coming to Anfield this weekend - and that is exactly how it should be :0)
COYR