Those jammy fuckers down the M62

3 Likes

Behind a paywall but an excellent article.

FTR Iā€™ll take a 1-0 win on Sunday

1 Like

I am not enjoying the hubris going on here. Football has a nasty habit of biting you right on the fucking arse.

Letā€™s do our crowing at 6pm on Sunday.

15 Likes

What hubris? Where has anyone said that weā€™re going to completely batter them on Sunday? Iā€™ve seen mostly the opposite, people withholding judgement until after the match.

Youā€™re having a mare again, @Mascotā€¦

Frankly if we donā€™t exceed the previous 7-0 scoreline Iā€™m going to consider it a lossā€¦

2 Likes

They probably just meant heā€™d shagged his brotherā€™s girlfriendā€¦

If our 7th isnā€™t a look-away by Bobby, I will be writing a strongly worded email to the club first thing Monday morning.

2 Likes

This is so much worse than Moysey last year.

At least Gollum has a personality.

@ISMF

Any chance of that :-1: button I asked for ages ago?

1 Like

This is the best part of Christmasā€¦

Getting the train home half-cut catching up on todayā€™s reasons Utd are fucking gash.

1 Like

Thank fuck they didnā€™t say ā€˜shades of Scholesā€™ā€¦

Who knows if he even has a daughter with toes to suck!

1 Like

Best thing is, youā€™re pretty much bang on. Itā€™s the Caf predicting a proper rinsing.

nice-one-bruvva-nice-one-brother

2 Likes

Teams like Liverpool and Manchester City have professionalized the way their teams are run, investing big money in data departments and building a decision-making apparatus above their two superstar managers. United have, uh, not done that. They didnā€™t appoint their first director of football until after the COVID-19 pandemic, and all I get is laughter whenever I mention ā€œanalyticsā€ and ā€œManchester Unitedā€ together in the same sentence to anyone who works in European soccer.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

A comfortable win.

Donā€™t want knock a rugby score up, as we are usually gash for the next game or two.

1 Like

If weā€™re only gash for the 1 game iā€™ll take it. Laughing at a 7-0 win against Utd, going out to West Ham then back to our best for Arsenal is a trade iā€™d take in a heartbeat. I love smashing Utd a lot more than winning the Carabao cup :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nah, always 2 wins regardless for me

I wish he hadnā€™t predicted we would win the europa cup

Nah, the best part of christmas is deciding whether to set up the deck chair in the sun or in the patio in the shade.

Thanks to dadā€™s scottishness, even if I slip, slop, slap I still end up looking like a beetroot within 15 minutes in the sun :slightly_frowning_face:

Ideally on a hot day itā€™s the gardenia courtyard for breakfast; air dry under the louvres on the pool terrace after a dip and evening beverage watching the sunset under the elm. Doesnā€™t often happen that way of courseā€¦

1 Like

Jim Carrey What GIF