Those jammy fuckers down the M62

He’s definitely one of those ‘glass half-full’ types…

3 Likes

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

5 Likes

Glazers are probably so lucky , and mostly due to whiskey nose

1. Bought the club using a leveraged takeover , in short didn’t spend much to buy the club
  2. Got dividends from the club which is much more than what they put in to buy the club.
  3. Did next to fuck all w.r.t the infrastructure
  4. Sell only 25% of the club for 1.5b and don’t have to deal with football
1 Like

Also worth pointing out Jim Radcliffe is 71.

I know Henry is 73 but FSG is a bigger thing.

1 Like

Did I hear he’s putting 250mill into this team…gawd…money to throw away…

Think the moneys for investmet in club facilities. Roof repairs etc.

2 Likes

And kitchen upgrades…me thinks…

4 Likes

Prob gonna cost a bit to cancel Sanchos contract too.

1 Like

Into OT.

It should be noted that over the past decade, roughly £600m has been taken out of ManU to pay dividends and interest. That’s more than what FSG have spent on Kirkby, revamping Anfield and buying back Melwood combined.

5 Likes

Someone’s caught on to me

Re the Glazers

One thing us normal people may not fully comprehend is the prestige owning a professional sports club/team confers on the owners, especially amongst their peers. A lot of very rich people want to own these properties because of the status and scarcity value of the clubs.

FSG has said they aren’t going to own Liverpool forever but don’t be surprised if they own the club for many years to come. They will sell when they think they’ve maximized the revenues from their ownership - which is likely many years away - or they receive an offer they simply cannot refuse.

I know and have met owners of professional sports franchises in both the US and Europe. One guy said to me after he bought an NHL franchise, “What else am I going to do with my money? Put it in the stock market? This is much more fun.”

2 Likes

They sure are uptight over there.

Philanthropy? Were capitalist bastards always this frivolous and you only recognise the ones that have a public library named after them?

2 Likes

They really are the most entitled bunch of fuckwits.

That will be another 2 signings from Ajax then,

Something for Man Utd fans to look forward to

1 Like

How much is he expecting to put into the stadium because mostly what I hear from United fans is that raindrops keep falling on their heads.

At least it may take their attention off the food poisoning.

2 Likes

You’ll need to talk about player power to hold this line. Stuff about rotten culture coming from player power, and the only way to get rid of it is with committed ownership and managerial stability.

2 Likes

Probably will need a chunk of that to teach their chefs how to cook chicken

1 Like

What a brilliant ‘shithousery’ song for our away fans to sing next time they at Old Toilet :0)

1 Like

Yeah, so Who’ll Stop the Rain.