Those jammy fuckers down the M62

The team who are now running football operations were the ones who inherrited a great collection of young talent making Nice France’s most up and coming side and added to that the mercenary talents of Schmeichel, Aaron Ramsay and Ross Barkley. They all left after 1 terribly disappointing season in which Nice’s prior progress went full speed into reverse.

Excited Gold GIF

1 Like

Cephalopod.

haha @PeachesEnRegalia

1 Like

Actually, I’m the bellend cos my son has just pointed out that Cephalopods are a class of the Phylum Mollusca. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

HAHA!! @Mascot

and for bonus marks…how old is the son in question?

1. Swotty little shit.

The octopus was also right on occasions.

Man Utd have the level of Apargus lady in recent years

Bet her piss fucking reeks

Shark Tank Writing GIF

How crap must Bayindir be if he cannot displace Onana ?

1 Like

I was a bit surprised to see Onana in the cup game, we played Alisson but we also had no VVD and were playing Arsenal.

Also Kelleher has had league and Europa games.

They had Wigan.

Might be the thinking that Onana needs more games to adjust. Can’t imagine why though. It’s more like Ten Hag doesn’t want Bayindir , Heaton to come and upstage his chosen ones.

1 Like

Forgot they got Heaton as well, I’m sure he could still be a decent deputy for someone it’s a bit depressing.

He also played both league cup games

Onana was previously managed by Erik - so Erik will persevere? As he has done with his other signings that he’s managed previously.

Sancho back to BVB confirmed. If gets back to being his former himself there will definitely be questions asked about the work culture at Utd.

4 Likes

Nah, that’s what they want, boost his value back up so they can get a few quid for him in’t summer.

I hope he continues to be shit and keeps earning 350k a week from those utter shithouses. May they never learn their lesson.

If I have to think there are Serie A Directors of Football preparing the summer loan offers - ‘we will buy him in 2025 at a mutually agreeable price’

2 Likes

He would be CL eligible, wouldn’t he?