Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Imagine giving Monaco £60m for their star young striker, only for them to bank the money and promote Mbappe to the first team.

1 Like

6 Likes

:0)

They should also stop the clock before he commences rolling about on the ground

From today’s BBC Gossip Column:

That move could help Manchester United secure the signing of Real Madrid’s 23-year-old Brazil winger Vinicius Junior. (Mirror)

IMG_7746

1 Like

Yeah whatever

:joy:

First Choupo a few days ago, now Braithwaite… incredible.

Which is it then, embarrassing or youth excellence??

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Why is nobody talking about Saint Marcus?

https://x.com/SEANLWOODCOCK/status/1751665656703893821?s=20

So he is off to Dortmund then?

Oh my this is brilliant

https://x.com/AccidentalP/status/1751719846176268421?s=20

Apologies to those that don’t use X

I don’t get it, he’s not the greatest? (Yes I know what they chanting)

Brilliant LOL

Me love me some high quality drama

@Mascot, comment?

Did I do something wrong ???

You? Of course not! You’re a beautiful norse Adonis.

But our mutual acquaintance @Mascot is known to be in love with Marcus Rashford and think the sun shines from his arse. I’d like him to comment on Rashford’s form, and these latest allegations. I’m just askin’ questions!

1 Like

Noticed now there was copyright warning on it. But I didn’t see that when i watched it, and you could have told me. Deleted it now. Delete it from your own post so the forum won’t get in trouble.

But it pisses me some what off that you are unable to tell me there is an issue.

Edit: oh, you didn’t refer to that ?
I see, lol. i started to panic, thinking what the fuck did I do !?

Then i noticed it had copy right warning on it

DO NOT copy and re-upload any part of this video anywhere otherwise copyright strikes will be made! You do not have my permission to use this footage

I didn’t noticed this warning when I uploaded it i am afraid, Not used to this problem tbh.

You didn’t re-upload, you shared it, which is fine. No copyright issues here. I was just pulling @Mascot’s tit. He’d have done exactly the same to me, the cunt!

(This is all just harmless ribbing, by the way…)

1 Like

Got it. Yeah, understood you were just bantering (see the edit. But when you first posted, i was thinking, what did I post ? So recheched the video and then there was that warning. And than I got miffed that you didn’t tell me about it, but imediately just called for a mod instead, not giving me a chance to delete :smiley: That would have been a bit lame of you, lol.

But all very well and good, and here is the video again since it is indeed ok to post it as you say :slight_smile: