Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Jose is the storm

I stuck my face in there, it’s a cesspit

Are we still talking about Semmy’s warts?

Why would we talk about anything else?

1 Like

Oh My God Wow GIF by Laff

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag’s future could hinge on how much money he is given to spend this summer. (Mirror)

give him a Billion £, i’m sure he will bring a couple of top top players to improve Man Utd!

1 Like

Why is he demanding more money after what he’s bought in.

How many more Ajax players can he buy?

Angry Gary Oldman GIF

3 Likes

Maybe he’ll try for Jordan the traitor.

1 Like

Gary Neville and Roy Keane completly forget that they played in the same team as Rio Ferdinand.

1 Like

Pep was certainly implicated as a doper while in Italy. Was that when his road to Cheaty began?

2 Likes

Wasn’t he implemented as a player at Barcelona as well?

Just an all round cheat and bad guy.

Red Cafe have censored Alonso’s name on the site to try stop people drooling over him :rofl:

And we are still incredibly naive to believe its not happening now. It is and the league knows it is.

1 Like

He was banned twice during his playing career for using nandrolone. Cheating is just in his character, which makes him perfect to work for the 115ers and their murderer owners.

Absolutely this.

Where there is money and adulation, there are PEDs, and given nobody seems to gives two shits about their use in football, I would bet my mortgage they are rife.

2 Likes

I remember reading an article by the always excellent Nick Harris on nandrolone abuse many years ago; I’ve only found a shortened version of it online and linked it here:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Everton dont use PED’s! :wink: