Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Think I saw PSG’s president at the Monza v Milan game tonight, maybe it had something to do with Leao. Rashford could be one of the alternatives to that. Even if PSG do have a number of other forwards.

I’m a bit confused by these Manchester United fans gushing over Liverpool.

They’re trying to give us the ol’ Reverse Midas.

I asked the missus for one of them the other night and she told me to fuck off and sleep in the guest room. The cunt.

You might have better luck with Alice :rofl:

1 Like

Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?!

The bird you’ve been living next door to for 24 years

2 Likes

Oh FFS. Can we get him a new imaginary Manc girlfriend?

Hate this shit.

We might not have a forward line this week so Alice fuck off

Easy….

All about click bait pal

Exactly. Half their revenue these days is probably driven by Liverpool fans having a laugh at United. And these people are happy to take that money.

1 Like

I’ve never understood why our fans support other clubs’ fan sites. Makes no sense to me.

1 Like

They’ve apparently put they won’t be held to ramson in the metro over this bloke they are chasing

Not sure why clubs do this say it to the club not - newspaper. Though it sounds exactly like the Man Utd we have known for the last 5 years.

It’s just the evolution the transfer window. It’s now not enough to win the window. You now have to win the pre-window to get the guy who can win you the window

So is that a straight knock-out cup, or group stage comp like the champions league?

The draw is drawn out for 3 hours so I’ve heard.

So that covers the first 2 teams.

I take it the rest decided via a game of Pin the Tail on The Donkey?

Well the scrabble idea was dismissed after it was discovered that the squad could only spell 3 letter words