Those jammy fuckers down the M62

…If he doesn’t, I’m sure he wont be hard to catch up to :0)

WE WILL NOT BE HELD TO RANSOM!

(Pays ransom)

4 Likes

Usually double

Blasphemy! They know lots of 4 letter words. Although most them would be inadmissible in scrabble.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1760357006634799561?t=tv9VA2qP-ngZAcfpmttSpQ&s=19

He’ll be playing for united next season. Reference to him being a United player says it all. Cunt player to play for cunt club.

All the united fans talking about an internal investigation finding him not guilty and no charges blah blah blah

5 Likes

Well Ratcliffe is a cunt

3 Likes

A right rabble of cunts there.

2 Likes

If Greenwood was a poor player, he would have been cut loose. Man Utd lack the necessary values to do the right thing. It’s the money, innit?

2 Likes

Cunt wants taxpayers money to fund his clubs new stadium.

Fuck off, he was moaning about green taxes before the man’s a massive cunt.

8 Likes

And if anywhere should anyone it’s Birmingham.

2 Likes

That he certainly is. The name is a bit of a giveaway - lets call him Ratcunt.

2 Likes

Fuck off and I hope he will have effect on the manures what Todd brought to Chelsea. Spend money but just gets worse.

5 Likes

The media circus around this Ratcliffe investment is gross

1 Like

I think you’ll find the clue is the first 3 letters of his name :wink:

And his Ineos cleaning products are far too dear…so I won’t be buying them…and also it would put money in the mancs coffers…so that’s a no from me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Unsurprising he wants us (the taxpayers) to pay for his stadium, whilst he has all his business interests offshore so he doesn’t need to pay taxes in the UK. Total thunder cunt.

Fit and proper persons test is a piece of piss really - hard not to believe its brown envelopes full of cash that get you through the door.

1 Like

The Wire Reaction GIF

There’s too much fuss about him in the press. They haven’t done anything yet. We are talking about the mighty Manchester United, and all that is happening is they are in a scrap to try to get to the CL spots, and if they do, it will only be because of a fading Villa or Spurs side. Let’s see.

The craggy faced tax-dodger! It looks like he is opening his arms to a most unsavory character in Greenwood too, just to save a couple of bob.

1 Like

It’s not surprising, they’re one of the world’s biggest clubs and when there are such changes at the top, of course it’s vastly covered. Just like we were at the time, even darker times. Media attention is one thing, expectations and stuff is another. If it bothers someone, better ignore it and that’s it.

Best part of the salivating press propaganda about him, is that they seem to neglect to mention the fact he’s a minority stakeholder and the parasites that are the glaziers will just continue to milk the club from any returns his investment puts into it.

He’ll be on UC in a couple of years after they’ve bled him dry :rofl: