Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Haha @PeachesEnRegalia

The only good thing about this is seeing Alice , Piggy & Goldbridge and their reaction podcast.

Far more enjoyable when they lose to Fulham mind :ok_hand:

1 Like

Watching the 2nd half, it occurred to me that ManU really has become the Everton of Manchester. They played that like a relegation straggler hoping to not get battered.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/xGPhilosophy/status/1764342267328725122?t=V71lYF_K_8jFE79Jm5uVMQ&s=19

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Goonerforever27/status/1764343271344521253?t=2SJL4YrYoOQNA1ih1SqmHw&s=19

Excited Gold GIF

1 Like

Clean sheet, well played.

1 Like

Rashford.
Treated us to 5 seconds of brilliance, and 75 minutes of absolute dross.
Disgraceful attitude, he’d have got twatted by now if Keane was still around.

Interesting that Southgate was in the crowd.

Please take him to Germanmy Gareth

1 Like

Meanwhile, Ten Hag is insisting there is not a massive gulf between the two sides…

1 Like

This is what amazed me last night. Where is the 100s of millions they have spent? I couldn’t find three quality players in their squad.

1 Like

Crazy thing is they are lucky to be sixth this year. Be gutted if we don’t beat them twice at Old Trafford.

1 Like

That’s what gets me.

Other than the second half of the first match versus Villa, I can’t recall them playing particularly well. Yet they’re sixth.

1 Like

You kinda know you’re fucked when your “go to guy” is Anthony.

He looked like a fucking non-league player when he came on.

1 Like

Speaks to the state of the rest of the league, really. Lot of bang average teams dropping silly points. United have also been extremely fortunate so far this season, the xG/xGA table has them I think 11th. They’ve been outperforming expectations in most metrics so far - meaning they’ve been incredibly lucky to even be in the position they’re in.

Was reading yesterday that the most league games they’ve lost in a single season is 12 (Moyes and the Rangnick season). They’re on 11 now, and looking at their remaining schedule I see at least 4 more losses, and maybe more once the players down tools properly. It’s very likely they finish lower than 7th from here, West Ham will want to stay in the European places, as will Newcastle and there’s the likes of Brighton and Wolves lurking around there too.

2 Likes

Too harsh… On the non league players.

1 Like
1 Like

He’s just utter shit . A one trick pony who isn’t even very good at his one trick.

1 Like

The look on his face when the lino puts his flag up…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deadset clown show.