Those jammy fuckers down the M62

A Greek Magistrates Court?

2 Likes

Is that a cause for hope or a concern that he might now be tempted to play him?

1 Like

Probably hope.

I think he missed our game and think about how slow he would be getting back up to speed.

Shame Holjguud is also fit.

Fernandes (in fact ALL footballers) take note.
Soft cunts

https://twitter.com/PicturesFoIder/status/1767151260912787589

2 Likes
1 Like

Here he is having a full meltdownā€¦

Jon Stewart Laughing GIF

Ragnick proving again he was too decent a man to be at Man Utd.

https://x.com/SkyFootball/status/1767959685078884454?s=20

5 Likes

Wow.

1 Like

Quincy Promes going to jail for 6 years on drug smuggling charges. Another one ETH supported during his earlier charges for assault.

Itā€™s getting to be a pattern with ETH and Iā€™ll have to question his character.

1 Like

He suits the club well.

1 Like

It will be a sad day when ETH is forced outā€¦ Sad for every LFC fan :0)

2 Likes

Well Radcliffe seems like an Uber cnut.

1 Like

I donā€™t think there is much to find funny in the story to be honest. The lad and his family got death threats at the weekend because some twats started a rumour and some other twats believed it.

Fair enough. I am certainly not laughing at death threats, more him going off his head about Mason Mount in the first part of that video I posted.

To be frank, I hadnā€™t apprehended that had happened until last night.

Just to get this straightā€¦

ā€œA source close to a player says Mason Mount is not at Man Utd for football reasonsā€.

Is that right because he wasnā€™t clear enough in that first 20 repeats of it.

Anyhow I assume itā€™s to give the medical team trainingā€¦

Daily reminder that United sold a half decent player in Elanga to get a piece of crap in Antony.

Yawn. Liverpool have had more injuries.

2 Likes

Yes, but we havenā€™t had to deal with losing the most expensive defender in the world. Show some fucking respect dude. :rofl:

2 Likes

Well itā€™s obvious ETH canā€™tā€¦ He full of shit, the more desperate he becomes, the more it is pouring out

Karma is a bitch I guess but at least we have now 21 days to make fun of them until we play them again.