Those jammy fuckers down the M62

According to the tagged account Hojland’s value has gone up from €70m to €108m :joy::joy::joy:

Imagine how much his value will increase by once his goal tally reaches 5!

I think he is a decent striker but he would have to reach his price that they bought him for.

How do you buy a price? :crazy_face:

Hedging?

Arbitrage is what you are looking for.

1 Like

They broke us.

They fractured us, and then broke us. Maybe we will recover over the weekend, after an obligatory draw to whimper out of the EL.

No. The refs did.

I’m as certain as an outsider can be that the double standards in referring are why Jürgen is leaving. I’m sure the truth will come out in the future.

3 Likes

You’re right but still sound like a broken record and it’s getting annoying.

Part of the truth is also that we did not play like dominant and deserving champions.

1 Like

Truth hurts, doesn’t it? The truth is that this will be the third title Klopp has lost out upon - and fourth for the club - due to Manchester City and their cheating. If you’re happy with that, you’re a better man than me.

Put me on ignore if you like. I won’t lose any sleep over it.

1 Like

I’d say it’s more Atalanta. We still played mostly alright against them, but Atalanta just did something.

What’s the point of putting people on ignore if they are still able to reply to my post?

Would you do us the favor and put me on ignore too?

Other than in dead second leg against a massively outmatched Czech side, we have been off ever since City. We followed up our best half of football in years with a series of sub par ones. If anything broke us, maybe it would be the deflation of being robbed on that Doku penalty and the realization of what that means

1 Like

I never put people on ignore. I enjoy reading deluded and/or stupid posts - not that you post such - as it makes me laugh.

I just don’t understand how a Liverpool fan can so meekly accept that we are robbed of success year after year.

4 Likes

Spot on. In a sport that is managed/refereed in a fair way we are a minimum of 5 points clear tonight. Brainless idiots overlook this.

1 Like

I don’t accept it but you repeat like 50 times a day and it’s not like we have many new people on TAN everyday.

Maybe I can make you put me on ignore because you’ll get a

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

whenever you sound whiny from now on.

Good night.

Because there’s nothing you can do. You could do nothing about Man United getting decisions like those they got pre-VAR, you can’t do anything about referees robbing us of three titles in Man City’s favour. It would be four but since we’re going to drop more than enough points until the end of the season to offset those that we didn’t get thanks to them, it won’t matter. No one but us, Liverpool fans, will remember it in ten, twenty, fifty years. Therein lies one of the main reasons why Klopp is calling it quits.

1 Like

If Klopp is leaving because of the cheating that is going unchecked, and thus robbing him of a fairer crack at titles, then it is up to him to say so.

As things stand he has not said that, so we are adding our own rationale to his decision.

If that is part of his thinking, I hope he comes out full guns blazing. Take legal counsel. Get your ducks in a row. Then get stuck in and speak your piece. He is a great communicator so it will be well said, and certainly compelling stuff.

I doubt very much we will hear from him about this subject until after the proper process has run its course.