Those jammy fuckers down the M62

That will be Atalanta

The problem is that football is far, far too tribal to ever expect anything to change.

Klopp is 100% leaving because heā€™s tired of trying to shove shit up a drainpipe.
I hope once heā€™s clear of retribution from these cunts that he comes out and says it how it really is.

4 Likes

Manc fans celebrating that the only other team in their city is going to win another league title is beyond desperate

2 Likes

Watched this today as always wondered what happened to him. He was at United then he wasnt.
Turns out he turned up and Maureen banned him from the dressing room for no reason.
Seems a nice bloke.

If memory serves correct, didnā€™t Bayern allow him to leave as they felt his legs were starting to go, and they wanted to bring in a younger midfield option?

Any how, Maureen doing Maureen things isnā€™t something you want to see people having to put up with

1 Like

Jammy Fuckers is spot-onā€¦

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782130589597888843

Typical of the piss poor mentality that runs through that clubā€¦

Man Utd were humiliated in victory over Coventry ā€“ and Antonyā€™s awful celebration sums

When Manchester United won the penalty shoot-out, after extra-time in this stunning FA Cup semi-final, Antony turned and cupped his ears to goad the Coventry City players left desolate on the half-way line at Wembley.

What a classless act from the Brazilian winger. What a complete misunderstanding of what had just happened. Roy Keane can be the most acerbic of critics but he was certainly not over-the-top in later declaring that it was Coventry who looked like the Premier League team and United who appeared to belong in the Championship.

Antony came on in the 66th minute with United 3-0 up and apparently cruising and then was part of one of the most embarrassing, chaotic near-capitulations in the 153-year history of this august competition. His contribution? Nothing of note. He should reflect on that.

This short clip tells the real storyā€¦

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782100509635076530

2 Likes

I do wonder when they are borderline like that in a game like that the Linesman probably should go against caution and flag. Say he flags as soon as it hits the net at least then they can check without all that drama.

I know itā€™s suggested a linesman shouldnā€™t flag but itā€™s a tight one and I think he should flag on the angle. It saves all that then.

Iā€™d rather not go back to pre VAR especially with this lot but there is probably the case to get rid of checking for pens as itā€™s never used unless itā€™s Man City.

At least with the offside it is a yes/no answer and there is no subjectivity in it (unless itā€™s the interfering with play nonsense). It should get better once the automated checking is in - a bit like the goal line technology which has worked well.

3 Likes

Semi automated will give some basis of yes and no and it probably rules out yesterdays off.

Iā€™m trying to think of this solution to ā€œstealing the moment. Say next season the Jota goal happens Iā€™d rather than be off on the pitch if itā€™s ruled onside with the system.

Youā€™ll get arguments still mind with certain types making more of a deal than it is.

I absolutely detest them as a club and Iā€™m not sure the system can be 100% but say you have semi automated and it comes up with offside are those who are moaning this morning going turn around and go oh actually fair enough.

No letā€™s go back to trusting that lot without a bit of technologyā€¦ no thanks, at least this shows they are wrong.

1 Like

If it is almost as fast as a linesman and gets the correct decision consistently then I donā€™t see the problem.

1 Like

It wonā€™t be as fast as a linesman weā€™ve seen it in Europe. Youā€™d still have this ā€œcheating the momentā€ bollocks

Itā€™s main benefit is it will be quicker. For uncomplicated ones like this it is supposed to return a fairly instantaneous message to the lino so would likely have been flagged as off long before the ball went in. I do think that will help with the emotional response. The big problem is that VAR offside has been improved in recent years with the greater benefit of the doubt they have brought in. They very belatedly acknowledged the imprecision of the measurements and accounted for that by making the lines thicker and allowing them overlap thus identifying the players as level in a way they didnt do for the first few years. We still see ones, like this one, where to the naked eye you cannot tell that they are offside, but going to semi autonomous will increase the number of those. Weā€™ve had maybe 10 or so this season the VAR identified as ā€œlevelā€ that would be ruled out next season.

EDIT: I actually just saw that Jotaā€™s goal was officially deemed as level (shown by a single green line representing both players).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1782373367611269279

Isnā€™t there only about 5-6 left :wink:

In that time theyā€™ve added a few more who are not.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1782659875253719080

2 Likes

Well I guess we will see what happensā€¦

I have a feeling he will fall out with them a lot sooner than 3 years. It would take me 10 minutes

1 Like

I rate Tuchel - though I donā€™t want him as our manager!

But if itā€™s true that the club is toxic and the players were complaining that training sessions were too hard, I donā€™t know if heā€™d last a year

lol hilarious