Those jammy fuckers down the M62

So here comes Man Utd’s new regime, promising a new era of competence, putting all their players up for sale and instantly destroying any leverage they had in the market. Impressive stuff.

1 Like

While spending more energy complaining tot he press that its unfair the guy they want to run their transfer strategy has not been allowed to start work for them yet than they have spend trying to find a solution to the impasse.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AdamCrafton_/status/1786432701643231603

1 Like

There was also reports after they beat Coventry that he is slashing the number of tickets the staff can get, and also that they will have to pay for their own bus tickets/food at the cup final.

Sounding more and more like a great boss to work for every day.

2 Likes

It’s been known for a long time that Man Utd’s facilities have fallen way behind, but this is the first time I’ve seen the day-to-day staff blamed for it.

2 Likes

It is funny that he’s think it appropriate to hold a football training facility to the same cleanliness standards as a manufacturing plant.

Why is no one one wearing hair nets? Where is your ID badge? This would never pass at my highly regulated manufacturing facility so dont think you can get away with this while playing football

2 Likes

I used to live a few miles away from his Grangemouth refinery. They managed some sort of petrochemical fuck up weekly. I was once at the local swimming pool and had to be evacuated to the basement because they had some sort of toxic gas release.

Now he is micromanaging a sports club. Arrogant prick.

1 Like

The comments section suggests that he weaponizes these types of criticisms to withhold bonuses from entire departments at INEOS and also that he pulled the same schtick (including the media leak) after buying Nice.

3 Likes

Antony’s wages ain’t gonna pay by themselves!

I assume he will welcome Greenwood back.

He’s a boss from the old school.

I like it.

Just wait until he turns his attention to the players’ appearance.

Surprised Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Onana - Convinced he thinks near post goals don’t count. Shit

AWB - Not a real footballer. Shit
Case - Pathetic. Incompetent. And. Really. Shit
Evans - Legend. Shit
Dalot - An actual moron. Shit

Mainoo - Should probably leave for his own good. Shit.
Eriksen - Only Man Utd could make literally dying not the worst thing you’ve ever endured. Shit
Mount - Thank feck we spent £55m on him. Shit

Antony - Pretty good… Or you know, the absolute worst footballer to ever play for us. Beyond shit.
Hojlund - Is starting to understand why Martial is injured all the time. Shit.
Garnacho - Lionel Messi didn’t have to go though this. Shit

ETH - Was probably entertained.

From the Caf

https://twitter.com/_PaulHayward/status/1787726484821426421

Daily reminder that we failed to beat this dross three times when they were at their absolute worst in the last 34 years.

2 Likes

And every fucking time they were absolutely there for the taking , fielding weakened sides.

I’m convinced if we’d seen out that cup game then our season wouldn’t have subsequently imploded the way it did.

Ifs and buts … :unamused:

6 Likes

I have been cheered up by the stars aligning in recent days.

Do it, Jimbo…you KNOW it makes sense…

2 Likes

I think the FA Cup game, despite it being a one off was the catalyst for us falling away.
Mentally, being beaten by them has to take a significant toll, as they are absolute dross.

5 Likes

Yep.

Even the PL game where we should have put the game to bed by the first half and watched old Trafford empty.

We aren’t clinical enough in attack and that shows. We havent been for a while.

Hopefully the new coach has better ideas on how to score the goals.

2 Likes

I think it was the Atalanta game that started the crash and burn :fire:

When does the ‘bring back Moyes’ airplane fly over that cesspit?

Was watching sky sports news last night and it was mentioned ‘bring back Ole’ for the cup final because he had a good record against city… :rofl: :rofl:

Just when you didn’t think it couldn’t get any more hilarious at ManU, it does!