Those jammy fuckers down the M62

That is a really good shout. He was still at Ajax and had won 4 in a row there at the time we were considering ditching BR. And he seems to fit the criteria of someone who looked good on paper only for us to be turned off after getting to know him a bit.

1 Like

Darn it. Forgot to ask my United supporting colleague at work if United are the new Everton.

Mental note for tomorrow.

The answer is yes, canā€™t really use the results against us because thatā€™s very Everton.

Average net transfer spend per year according to Transfermarkt, last 10 years

ManU ā‚¬124.1
Chelsea ā‚¬102.1
ManC ā‚¬101.9
Arsenal ā‚¬91.8
Spurs ā‚¬56.8
LFC ā‚¬47.2

1 Like
1 Like

I know they have injuries, but just saw the highlights and their midfield trio on Monday.

Mainoo single pivot, Eriksen and Mount as the two #8ā€™s.

Itā€™s exactly the sort of totally inbalanced midfield shit theyā€™ve created in the last transfer windows.

1 Like

Oh you didnā€™t hear about Mason Mount being a world class #8, rather than a decent #10? Thatā€™s what they want us to believe anyway.

1 Like

Is Mount shite, or is he terribly coached?

It is amazing how many highly rated players they sign who go to bits as soon as they set foot in Carrington.

Heā€™s not shite and only recently came back from injury.

But their midfield consists of either too defensive players or too offensive players. Plus someone like McTominay and now Mainoo.

They didnā€™t need so many players whoā€™s best zone is #10 or a very offensive #8.

1 Like

Mount is a classic case of a decent English player having one massive season and getting massively overrated as a result. Outside of that one Chelsea season, heā€™s been bang average to shite, so of course United paid 55 mil for him in a position they didnā€™t need to reinforce.

Anyone worried that these are going to turn into title contenders in a few seasons need sectioning. Theyā€™re in the shit for at least another decade.

2 Likes

I would honestly expect Chelsea to become a threat again before Utd.

1 Like

Radcliffe is causing quite a furore with employees, seems like a total arse IMO

Ahahaha

https://x.com/unitedstandmufc/status/1787913655138316711?s=46&t=o3XUPKxiqJH7KZYdWMCtqg

5 Likes

Who knew calling your new employees dirty cunts would backfire?

Exactly

He also wants everyone to come into the office to work, even though there isnā€™t space for all of them. Since heā€™s a billionaire he will have the means and know-how to make space easilyā€¦

I predict a third will be sacked/downsized.

Yet another of these ā€œget in the officeā€ Billionaires who personally spend 0.1% of their year in the office and even then its only to pose for pictures for the company newsletter.

1 Like

Just off on a tangentā€¦my local Asda had ineos wipes for saleā€¦Ā£1 a packā€¦usually Ā£3 or Ā£4 ā€¦donā€™t mind a bargainā€¦but I just couldnā€™t buy themā€¦or even touch themā€¦not when I know my Ā£1 wouldā€™ve gone into the mancs coffersā€¦not a chanceā€¦

3 Likes

On the other hand, your Ā£1 would have been a small step towards bringing Southgate to MU :innocent:

3 Likes

https://x.com/SkySportsPL/status/1789711575357571521

3 Likes