Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I’m sure I remember some mention of having a “Wembley of the North”. The problem with that is City’s Stadium along with Everton’s new ground have been selected for Euro 2028, so there is no requirement for a new project in North West England.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/footbalIfights/status/1789973576096874788

https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/1789994553161736237

3 Likes

They quite literally flushed at Old Toilet

1 Like

Take the players away and it looks like a scene from 28 days later.

1 Like

Keep the players and it still does

1 Like

Looks beautiful :joy:

That €95.00m they flushed for the turd called Anthony could have paid for the repairs.

2 Likes

i thought they bought him and sancho to fill holes on the right and left.

2 Likes

It’s weird how the stadium is being treated as a comic aside by the media, rather than a serious inquest into how the biggest football stadium in the country has been allowed to fall into such a state of disrepair and create a situation that is actually quite dangerous.

7 Likes

it is the job of the local council? health and safety certificate? i am not full of awareness on this one… but surely if it is deemed not safe then they have to fix it ? and its not healthy to be pissing in rain.

I wonder if there will soon be a limitation in numbers of fans allowed into the stadium, due to security concerns. If that happens, that will surely be the wake-up call for these cunts.

1 Like

It did seem like a torrential downpour and something may have given up there.

No doubt it will be monitored closely now

the manager? the players? the fans? the mascot/rats? owners? stadium?

All of the above

They would probably want to bulldoze it with the players inside

Well, that would be far preferable to part of the stadium roof falling on someone’s head.

2 Likes

Also the situation with old Trafford is what would happen if owners are content putting band aids over the structure and pretending the problem goes away over time.

Even if it entailed reduction of the seating capacity , the owners should have overhauled the stands onr at a time (rather like how our lot seem to be doing)

Now , it’s far too late for any of those measures and United would probably have to pay much more to get either old Trafford upto scratch or build a totally new one.

I suspect the Glazers were happy at the fact that they filled out their stadium week in week out and didn’t bother about doing the necessary stuff figuring that the fans would come regardless.

Theater of wet dreams :rofl:

There is an organisation that is supposed to monitor stadium safety, the SGSA. As far as I can see, the only dealings they have had with Old Trafford is in relation to safe standing areas.

Judging from the weekend there are issues with drainage from the roof. What I would see as a problem is that there will be significant extra weight during a torrential downfall. Is that safe? You would hope that there is significant tolerance in the load bearing capacity of the rood to cope with it but it isn’t supposed to leak like that in the first place.

There has been a long history of poor stadium safety only being addressed once there has been a catastrophic failure. Last weekend was the anniversary of the Bradford stadium disaster. Before that burnt down, it was known that the amount of incendiary litter under the stand was unsafe but, until 56 people died, it hadn’t actually caused a problem.

1 Like