Those jammy fuckers down the M62

That’s good for the environment as he can recycle that in 3 years when he joins Madrid.

2 Likes

Unless he dies for Manchester United…in which case there will be no words to recycle or moves to RM.

Remember when RVP nearly died - Fergie was fuming.

2 Likes

Or he is crap and ends up playing for Villarreal.

He might rather choose to fall on his sword on the hallowed turf of Old Trafford, home of the biggest club in the world. He deffo couldn’t set fire to himself, the water feature of a roof would see that he’d survive.

3 Likes

I have to say, this post has given me a whole new sub-narrative in the upcoming season to look forward to, probably the same way when one puts a bet on a particular player you then watch the game with a different eye and level of interest. A crap play from a ManU defender is always enjoyable, but his will be a whole different level because I will be wondering if that is the one that triggers the unravelling. I am particularly looking forward to Mubbsy weighing as to whether he is really a Ten Haag purchase and all that…

5 Likes

Yoro has claimed that a phone conversation with Rio is what convinced him to sign for Utd. I don’t know why having someone yelling Ballon D’or down the phone at you incessantly for 10 mins would be very convincing, but every person must tread their own path I guess.

8 Likes

Utd’s women, after being kicked out of their own facilities to make way for the men, will now be training at the St George’s Park, 100 miles way in Burton on Trent.

3 Likes

They only invented a team a few years ago so I’m not surprised they aren’t really interested.

Anyhow another one to tick on Radcliffe is a Cnut list.

1 Like

4 Likes

Oi, stay on target

1 Like

Reports yesterday that Utd were close to signing Mazraoui from Bayern which, heart issues asied, would have been a good move for them. But today reports are that he’s close to signing for West Ham

1 Like

Now it’s ManU again :joy:

2 Likes

https://x.com/City_Chief/status/1816464073636086033

7 Likes

Seem to play a full strength or close to again like they did against us that time.

Only to lose and Hojgaard went off after 16 so he is probably injured :joy:

1 Like

And the new lad they signed from Lille also went off injured.

I see the dressing room has already got hold of him :rofl:

2 Likes

No slow down from this lot

https://x.com/guardian_sport/status/1817686748807467392?t=M4qTSiWbexZeoaseOXqWmA&s=19

Another former ETH player :wink:

2 Likes

A player so good that West Ham didn’t want him.

2 Likes

Doesn’t he have some underlying medical condition?

He suffered cardiac issues after a bout of Covid, but he appears to have recovered from that without issue

3 Likes