Those jammy fuckers down the M62

13 Likes

To be fair, I believe I remember that to be true for the first half. Then they went home and never came back out for the second half.

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s astonishing. When you think that the biggest success on that list is Harry Maguire.

And it’s a reminder to anyone moaning about transfers that throwing money away is no way to run a football club.

8 Likes

#FSGout

1 Like

Wait, they paid that much for Antony? I thought he was enough of a meme when I thought he was bought for like 20-30m€…

1 Like

Casemiro to follow. 70m transfer taking home 15m a year from United for 4 years

The salaries that United regularly dole out to these footballers are shocking.

Salah probably gets what Casemiro is getting and that’s after proving himself week in week out.

Are you confusing him with Anthony Martial?

1 Like

No, it’s more to do with not knowing how much they actually paid for him, and just having that arbitrary figure in my head. I don’t actually pay much attention to football in general, mostly just us.

For example, I thought Rodri only joined City in the last couple of seasons and is a ~23 year old, not that he has been there for 5 seasons and is 28.

1 Like

The shit I have to do to get myself 2 more likes.

6 Likes

Just another example of the massive disconnect across all football fans between the ‘sell him, he is crap’ sentiment and the reality of player contracts.

3 Likes

That’s what he’s worth now (25m) according to TransferMarket. :rofl:

Or that clubs are being stingy by refusing to pay particular transfer fees. I have the feeling that we only passed on Bellingham (well, apart from his preference for Real Madrid) because his wages were a more difficult barrier.

Given that he’s going to be sacked, why not do it now?

8 Likes

Lay off the tomatoes, then!

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, you’re not wrong, just incredibly, incredibly late.

1 Like

They need to let it get even worse before the fans will countenance them bringing in Southgate like they want to lol.

3 Likes

Well how far behind am I? I’m currently at half-time on 07 May 2019, and although I still believe, it looks like such a hard ask to score 2 more, let alone 3…

1 Like

Haha @Alright_Now_Legend

1 Like