Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Even Brendan could be credited with developing a better forward player than this fraud.

Given all the allegations against him, using the word monster hits different for Antony lol

5 Likes

I thought that was the point of the imageā€¦

1 Like

Lol, yeah, I guess, kinda hard to know without contextā€¦ it could as easily be by deluded United fans massively overhyping their shit player

I donā€™t think ETH is to be blamed for those allegations.

Allegedly a scumbag is a scumbag. And I wouldnā€™t blame Klopp or Slot if one of ours turned out to be a scumbag.

I would hope they are kicked as far as the Saudi league mind.

1 Like

Rumours about the player stemmed from his time at Ajax.

If ETH took him to Man Utd despite knowing about the rumours , Itā€™s the Ole-Agent gate at Norway all over again

1 Like

Maybe he knew but he didnā€™t create a monster thatā€™s the whole point.

He ignored it though however we donā€™t know how far they had got. Fact they didnā€™t kick him or at least pause him playing tells you a lot to be honest.

Itā€™s easier for someone like Antony to pay off the victim.

But he evidently hasnā€™t in this case. Sad thing is most cases like this wonā€™t reach court.

The club culture seems rotten but thatā€™s not been done by ETH nor has it been helped.

What Iā€™m saying is if he is a monster you canā€™t blame ETH solely.

1 Like

https://x.com/anfieldsociai/status/1832514586232201443?s=61&t=VxX1vHU3NOwwNhlbyICG-g

3 Likes

VVD didnā€™t have a great game too.

After watching the final I was like, ā€œhope he signs for Unitedā€ā€¦

I love the caf, but itā€™s become ridiculously toxic in recent times. Players get crapped on relentlessly over every little thing.

Itā€™s been decided Zirkzee is shit afterā€¦*checks notes *ā€¦making one start for us. Already won us one match, but he had a poor game against Liverpool so thatā€™s his career written off.

De ligt has barely kicked a ball for us either, but he made some mistake in an international game so thatā€™s all the evidence thatā€™s needed - crap player, shite signing.

Ugarte is about the only player left at the club that hasnā€™t been roundly shit on yet, but itā€™ll happen.

3 Likes

Saw this one on there earlier. Theyā€™re spiraling.

2 Likes

Itā€™s true

2 Likes

The thing is their players are all decent for a team that is about eighth best in the league. Thatā€™s all they are.

Not one of their players gets in a shared team. I donā€™t think any even make the squad.

4 Likes

Itā€™s hard to believe their squad is so shit and yet they could get points deducted for PSR infractions, for all their wealth theyā€™ve lost a shocking amount of money year on year.

Rich manā€™s Everton :joy:

7 Likes

Mainoo would , a squad player. Seeing as Jones and Elliot are injured.

This decadeā€™s Rashford - he needs to get out of there in the next couple of years to actually develop his potential.

6 Likes

I honestly think heā€™s already cracked it, stealing a living that is