Those jammy fuckers down the M62

7 Likes

I mean he’s let himself go, but this potato shop is good.

1 Like

WhatsApp Image 2024-09-30 at 12.59.11

He should get sacked just because of this.

Great choice of watch also together with the rest…

:joy: :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Head Coach of Plymouth…and what a Head it is :0)

2 Likes

Good choice.

The jury is still out and he needs more time.

14 Likes

Might still in this shape score more than their strikers combined

1 Like

I might be wrong, but i don’t think a player rolling themself into the opponents goal counts as scoring, no matter how much they resemble the shape of a ball.

2 Likes

Goddamn…he is 38 years old.

3 Likes

There’s at least one customer who looks like that in every Wetherspoons in the country. I’m sure Rooney will be one of Spoons’ regulars before too long.

2 Likes

I don’t think Ten Hag is the fundamental problem. He is absolutely overrated, probably not good enough, and definitely has made some mistakes. But moving out for the newest shiny toy isn’t going to turn things around. Klopp didn’t turn things around at LFC alone, in many ways he was the last piece of the first puzzle - that then made the ‘which players’ puzzle fans always focus on much easier.

2 Likes

Sure. But there was a discernable Klopp style from the moment Liverpool played in their first game under him

1 Like

But that’s sort of the point. There was a discernable style, with players who generally fit that style to some degree - and the ones who were not a good fit were progressively moved on. There was joined up thinking from the first, a team culture that was receptive to a fresh start, a performance-based compensation system, etc.

Ten Hag came in with less to offer, and was in some sort of tug of war from the very beginning, either for his transfer targets (his fault to a great degree) or Ronaldo, or, or

Worst thing Utd did when Purple Nose left his post, was to keep him in-house as an advisor/consultant/overseer on ÂŁ250k per month - Canny Old Bas**rd like that, will leave the squad/team/hierarchy floundering in the mud, as it guarantees his intended role - why push them to be successful, when it means getting someone in to manage them properly, at the expense of his tenancy
He casts a sinister shadow over them akin to the grim reaper

I’m pretty sure that has been photoshopped for comic effect. I mean he does look like he has signs of Cushing’s disease but he isn’t that bad.

1 Like

He is beginning to look like his Dad

Things the powers that be at Manchester do not want to lose their control at the club (when it came to ETH). Yes , ETH did get his players of choice but there still was probably an old boys clique when it came to United. Too many people there looking for a free paycheque etc etc.

Don’t think that will change with INEOS in as well. Not anytime soon considering they are still the minority shareholders.

1 Like

Will openly admit I had to Google that pic just to make sure.

Unfortunately it is not real…

Funny AF but…

2 Likes

I think those customers prob shag grannies selling sex too.

Half of my local 'spoons look like the’r propbably sell their grannies for anyone looking for sex