Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Has anyone check on Alice by the way?

@PeachesEnRegalia

Iā€™ve not seen hide nor hair of her mate.

1 Like

She did seem the least performative. Maybe ETH has finished her off.

Also the most boring.

1 Like

yes, Moyes was reportedly stunned to see how ManU did things - he had assumed that more resources would mean more sophistication, and it just didnā€™t. That is the sort of thing I was thinking about when I noted that a period with a transitional manager and low expectations is fundamentally what they have needed.

1 Like

ā€œBerradaā€™s stated ambition, the squad should already have an elite nucleus ā€¦ They may just do because five players have an argument for a place, at least, in the title-winning Manchester City squad of the past four years: Lisandro MartĆ­nez at centre-back, Mainoo in central midfield, Garnacho and Rashford on the wings, and Fernandes in attacking midfield.ā€ lol

11 Likes

I am sure we will all be cheering United on against both Porto and Villa.

Two wins, please, to keep Erik The Clueless on his throne.

9 Likes

ā€œTill the end of the seasonā€ makes it sound like weā€™re well in it. Why even bother with a short-term appointment at the start of the season? Either get a coherent plan moving forward or stick it out for this season.
What happens if Giggs does an Ole and does decent enough where they offer him something longer term, do they really want to get stuck in that situation againā€¦
Iā€™m just going off of that videoā€™s title, Iā€™m sure he gives a well reasoned arguement on why Giggs would actually be a good choiceā€¦

2 Likes

Lol, thinking that those 5 named are elite players, long may this continue

1 Like

The great Manchester delusion.

As you said , long may it continue.

They are already the new Everton.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think heā€™ll be sacked even if he loses one of the two matches.

1 Like

But what if the other match is only a draw?
My opionion:

1. 2 wins: a tad over 50% chance for him to stay, hanging by a thread till the next match and the next and the nextā€¦ It will depend greatly on how theyā€™re won.
  2. 1 win, 1 draw: EtH better pray to all the dieties he knows, and then all the others he donā€™t.
  3. 1 draw & 1 loss: He need a miracle or grand stupidity of the ownersā€¦on a galactic scale to scrape through.
  4. 2 draws & 2 losses: Auld Lang Syne.
3 Likes

https://x.com/TrollFootball/status/1840871162089464076

8 Likes

The wavering voiceā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, and surely they will turn a (-nother) corner (flag).

1 Like

Tell me youā€™ve dropped acid without telling me youā€™ve dropped acidā€¦

4 Likes

I see he has done away with his chair. Shame, nowhere to hide the next time we smash them.

1 Like

People might disagree but a draw against Aston villa isnā€™t a bad result at this point of time.

I expect them to lose the Villa match.

If they fuck up against Porto , ETH days are numbered even if he does end up as a manager for the villa match.

2 Likes

At this point, ETH has a reputation as a cup manager.

Itā€™s insane that he and United think that the route through Europa for the UCL is more viable than qualifying through the league standings , but it is what it is.

Get The Party Started :0)

1 Like