Those jammy fuckers down the M62

There’s a chance for mubsy to get some brownie points and likes now.

5 Likes

Bet Rangnick would reject them right now.

:joy:

2 Likes

Come on mubseh.

2 Likes

Give it to RvN.

1 Like

5 Likes

So to get a lazy team running, you’re proposing they employ a former player who to my knowledge only ever scored one goal that involved running?

Genius

3 Likes

Yes. He is really developing nicely as an assistant manager. If they have to fire Ten Hag to get Bruno running, then I strongly back RvN at the wheel.

But let’s see what Neville proposes.

3 Likes

In an amazing twist, there’s a much higher chance of a Caf meltdown if these shitbags WIN tonight.

1 Like

There is now Peaches, Casemiro, Erikson and Bruno in the middle? Is he playing them because he think the team won’t need to run?

2 Likes

I feel like you are going to emerge a winner either way and that’s what I care about most.

2 Likes

Where’s the world class mighty Mainoo?

1 Like

He was injured last week so maybe still out. I still think if the tea lady is fit she should be starting in that midfield tho, they must have others who can slot in there. I can’t see how 1 injury leaves them with that midfield after spending over £1bn

1 Like

In great news, they are showing this game here. I intend to enjoy it.

1 Like

Me too, will have Goldbridge on in the background just for the lols

3 Likes

That sounds like David Moyes level genius

1 Like

I didn’t know you are a masochist.

It doesn’t really come as a surprise, though.

1 Like

Please do me a favor and keep me posted on Goldbridge although I’m sure @SBYM will come along shortly.

1 Like

Howling! I adore you so much.

1 Like

He’s on the wine, could be epic.

https://www.youtube.com/live/0FH0fan4-Vg?si=gi1cus5aibGEiBUx

And fucking well done Mark Goldbridge. We all wish we’d done it.

Hearing @Sithbare and @ZinedineBiscan have co-invested in a plane with a Give it to RvN banner.

2 Likes